Somali man wins AfricaCom Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not leaving you guys alone. #somaliexcellence why are you so irritated. Your hooyo didn't teach you about somalinimo did she?:mjlol:
somalinimo runs in faaraxs. you are disposable. :trumpsmirk:

faaraxexcellence.

again go record a video in starbucks and accuse them of racism or something. There's a lot you can do with your time instead of claiming faaraxsuccess.:lolbron:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
6943.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Back when I lived in London, doing my Stonemasonry apprenticeship, my manager was a Tutsi from Burundi. He told me one time, that Somalis are amongst the top people with the most wealth, and biggest mansions in various East African countries.

It's such a shame that we invest and contribute to the prosperity of other countries, while our own lands remain an absolute sh*thole.

Case in point: a Dhulbahante man building the tallest building in Nairobi, while his ancestral home of Sool, is in an abysmal state.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Back when I lived in London, doing my Stonemasonry apprenticeship, my manager was a Tutsi from Burundi. He told me one time, that Somalis are amongst the top people with the most wealth, and biggest mansions in various East African countries.

It's such a shame that we invest and contribute to the prosperity of other countries, while our own lands remain an absolute sh*thole.

Case in point: a Dhulbahante man building the tallest building in Nairobi, while his ancestral home of Sool, is in an abysmal state.

R u MJ??

WorldRemit is the most popular service amongst younger Somali people especially Somalilanders to send money back home. It’s quick and easy you create account with them and attach your card information and the money gets sent to the recipients zaad account which is tied to their Telesom number and they recieve the funds almost instantly. I’ve sent money to myself while in Hargeisa through WorldRemit instead of taking a lot of cash with me upfront

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
actually this is a win for all of somalia. this is not only a win for telesom but also golis and hormud. your forgetting they are all one company disguised as three separate companies. in puntland you got golis, somaliland you got telesom, and the south you got hormuud. they were all created by one hawiya guy and distributed into shares to local inhabitants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts