Somali Man ran away from wife after

Go and hoy00da wass...I'm disturbed but what they said was cool....you little dh1lo...you must be isaaq

You cross a line when you speak like that. You must have been born in a sewer to use those filthy words so freely on chaste, virtuous women. Too much of a coward to speak like that in the real world, so you attack girls online. You aren't Dhulbahante - you're probably the unloved, illegitimate son of an Isaaq man. You have daddy issues and resentment toward your mother. You've shamed your clan more than anyone else could ever have done. You are miserable and insignificant. Everyone else shall sleep well tonight while you will soak your pillow yet again with angry tears, despising yourself for being such a wretched person. You are only relevant by the attention of others. Consider yourself irrelevant

Last edited:
:russ::chrisfreshhah:

This shit still going on? Amazing.

Everyone ganging up on @Somalihustler :mjlol:

The dude frosty proper triggered by him, following him around the whole forum. They both saying fucked up things, it’s just seems l @Somalihustler cares less while I imagine frosty hyperventilating across his computer screen :damedamn:

Facts bro
I'm just laughing
He is stressed sending me fake snapchats and non existant instagram accounts lol he is like 19yrs old max

You cross a line when you speak like that. You must have been born in a sewer to use those filthy words so freely on chaste, virtuous women. Too much of a coward to speak like that in the real world, so you atrack girls online. You aren't Dhulbahante - you're probably the unloved, illegitimate son of an Isaaq man with daddy issues and resentment to his unwed mother. You are miserable and insignificant. Everyone else shall sleep well tonight InshaAllah while you will soak your pillow yet again with angry tears, despising yourself for being such a wretched person. You are only relevant by our attention. Consider yourself irrelevant

Everything you said there is probably your brother and sisters...don't project your family lifestory on me...I deal with people how I find fit...with that being said you can go hoy00da wass too mate

Put a filter on your posts when you talk to other posters bro. By all means go at frosty but everyone else cool.

Everyone else coming at me...so by nature I got to defend myself

They acting like I'm not being ganged up on by 5-10 isaaqs and 3 others with bias looooool and they are still useless...

My g...go hoyod@ w@ss
Don't try double standards
If so want wants to go to the max I'll take it to the max too many bias people here
And fake MJs and other Daroods lol who get called f@q@sh and laugh can't blame u guys ur just incels
Tell your herpes to calm down naya
They were just giving you advice and being neutral and you came at them disrespectful, I get it’s the internet but have some chill man.

They were just giving you advice and being neutral and you came at them disrespectful, I get it’s the internet but have some chill man.

Lol listen shut up man
Wheres the advice for the others...who are involved

So is it like a 2 tier system
One rule for someone and another for others....
There is no filter if people are picking sides and teaming up

I don't know if you read or if you can read but you have a funny definition of 'neutral' Idk how you came to that conclusion

Seems like this 'advice' is only directed at me

Preach to the majority then come back to me

Last edited:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Lol listen shut up man
Wheres the advice for the others...who are involved

So is it like a 2 tier system
One rule for someone and another for others....
There is no filter if people are picking sides and teaming up

I don't know if you read or if you can read but you have a funny definition of 'neutral' Idk how you came to that conclusion

Seems like this 'advice' is only directed at me

Preach to the majority then come back to me

@ass why do hate isaaqs so much. what have isaaqs done to you irl. people are telling you chill but you instead act tough :birdman:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You said it yourself...your a RAPIST loool wtf you should get your gus chopped off and sent in a box to fxcking xaargeisa and buried next to them genocide victims who talking nonsense on al jazeera and bbc news lool
@MoeMoney @Sammo @Ayubi waan kuu bariya get this neek banned, he’s completely finished and i’m tired of seeing his username on this site. he still hasn’t added me on my snapchat after 50 failed desperate attempts of finding him and taking his life away from him

For the sake of your cousin @Sammo , I won't engage you. Learn manners from her

Similarly, no one else respond to him. He isn't well
he’s severely mentally ill lmfaoo, i don’t know what Isaaqs did to this yute, i stood up to this weirdo a good 2.5 months ago coz i used to see him sneak diss Isaaqs randomly here and there unprovoked, ngl i let it go a few times before i finally defended my people, all the Isaaqs on here were just moving shook and mute, i weren’t having it from this rat loool, i’m not leaving him alone on this website until i find him in real life and teach him a big man lesson wllhi.