Somali man in MN kills his ex wife and the mother of his kids.

So, who should pay for the kids?

You do know that Islamically, the father has to provide right whether he has custody or not? So, i'm very confused.
Its not a matter of paying for kids, the idea of that is alright (however i hear there might be some issues with how that in particular is handled but i dont know much about that yet and still learning) what i want the entire system to be less biased towards one parent. I've read countless stories and watched a few videos where they'd side with an unstable/abusive mother than a stable father, clearly something isnt right about that

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So, who should pay for the kids?

You do know that Islamically, the father has to provide right whether he has custody or not? So, i'm very confused.

You're 15, probably with younger brothers and sisters. If a father and refused to provide, does that mean the mum should pay for everything and the father can live life how he wants?
Even in Islamic countries if the man end up divorcing his wife he is held accountable for providing for the kids one man in egypt had to pay 30,000$ for his kids tuition fees or face jail time

Its not a matter of paying for kids, the idea of that is alright however i hear there might be some issues with how that in particular is handled but i dont know much about that yet and still learning, what i want the entire system to be less biased towards one parent. I've read countless stories where they'd side with an unstable/abusive mother than a stable father, clearly something isnt right about that

We are talking about child support, which is simply provision for kids.

Not custody, not alimony (where a woman gets half of a man's income) if you want to say that is unfair, you're well within your rights debating this.

Even in Islamic countries if the man end up divorcing his wife he is held accountable for providing for the kids one man in egypt had to pay 30,000$ for his kids tuition fees or face jail time

Saaxib, if these lot lived in a Muslim country with a proper Sharia system, they would still complain. They simply don't value children and think women should give birth, nurture kids and pay for everything silently.

We are talking about child support, which is simply provision for kids.

Not custody, not alimony (where a woman gets half of a woman's income)
Whether it be child support, custody you name it there is a problem
Saaxib, if these lot lived in a Muslim country with a proper Sharia system, they would still complain. They simply don't value children and think women need give birth, nurture kids and pay for everything.
Assumptions based on absolutely nothing, to give a narrative that people with other views are inhumane

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Saaxib, if these lot lived in a Muslim country with a proper Sharia system, they would still complain. They simply don't value children and think women should give birth, nurture kids and pay for everything silently.

What about the logistic tho? Say a man earns low income. He earns $1000.00 per month. His rent will be $500.00.

is it fair the govt should take $275 from the remaining balance?

Should the mother provide proof that she also is paying $275 from her own income?

Whether it be child support, custody you name it there is a problem

Assumptions based on absolutely nothing, to give a narrative that people with other views are inhumane

You have no idea on the topic, yet you have an issue with men being made to provide for their own flesh and blood.

Says a lot about you. Please explain what you think is wrong with child support, what possible reason can anyone have?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You shouldn't have kids or build a family if you have an issue with providing for all their needs whats sad in my opinion is that the man is only willing to provide as long as he is married to the wife but the minute they get a divorce he doesn't spend a penny or contact her and the kids and hes off to start a new family wheres the fatherly bond?

What about the logistic tho? Say a man earns low income. He earns $1000.00 per month. His rent will be $500.00.

is it fair the govt should take $275 from the remaining balance?

Should the mother provide proof that she also is paying $275 from her own income?

$275 is normal. A man has to provide for his kids so why is that a problem Basra?

How much should a man pay? $25?

The thing is Basra, you think fatherhood is optional, but not motherhood.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
$275 is normal. A man has to provide for his kids so why is that a problem Basra?

How much should a man pay? $25?

The thing is Basra, you think fatherhood is optional, but not motherhood.

All am saying is both father and mother are important. Let us be fair. Thats all. lool

The father should pay according to what he can afford, the govt should not put an arbitrary number on the payment.

You have no idea on the topic, yet you have an issue with men being made to provide for their own flesh and blood.

Says a lot about you. Please explain what you think is wrong with child support, what possible reason can anyone have?
The mere fact that i bring up a real problem has you and others upset, you especially since you've bit the bullet, i am no expert, nor are you or anyone else, they are just introverted strangers on an online forum voicing their opinion. One problem is that users claim here that its that it is a sum of money based on their income and another second say that they have no choice but to pay an extreme lucrative amounts of money for so and so, how about a reverse, father holds custody but wife pays child support, because raising children and the cost of living is too high for one parent alone to handle, oh but now there's a problem :russ: (the reverse of this would be absolutely fine)

All am saying is both father and mother are important. Let us be fair. Thats all. lool

The father should pay according to what he can afford, the govt should not put an arbitrary number on the payment.

Any father that has to be dragged to court to pay for his own child will obviously lie and try to give the lowest he can possible or not give at all. The government takes the fathers income into account and gives a percentage.

Clearly Basra, fatherhood is optional as mothers are expected to raise and give ALL they can, they have no choice.

The mere fact that i bring up a real problem has you and others upset, you especially since you've bit the bullet, i am no expert, nor are you or anyone else, they are just introverted strangers on an online forum voicing their opinion. One problem is that users claim here that its that it is a sum of money based on their income and another second say that they have no choice but to pay an extreme lucrative amounts of money for so and so, how about a reverse, father holds custody but wife pays child support, because raising children and the cost of living is too high for one parent alone to handle, oh but now there's a problem :russ: (the reverse of this would be absolutely fine)

This is where you are wrong.

Islamically, men have to provide, not women. The mother birthed a child which is something that can kill a woman, breastfed nurtured ect. Your ex wife can even charge you to breast feed your own child in addition.

We are Muslims, you're duty is to provide so the reverse is silly to bring up because imagine if I brought up men giving birth?

Plus if the mother has custody she will still end up paying for the child as the child is under your roof. I mean i'm sure your mum gives you money right?

Last edited:
This is where you are wrong.

Islamically, men have to provide, not women. The mother birthed a child which is something that can kill a woman, breastfed nurtured ect.

We are Muslims, you're duty is to provide so the reverse is silly to bring up because imagine if a I brought up men giving birth?

Plus if the mother has custody she will still pay for the child is under your roof. I mean i'm sure your mum gives you money right?
I've seen you in posts where you have no problem advocating that men should help women out in tradionally women roles such as cleaning around the house or cooking, but the opposite and all hell breaks loose

one main reason why in the US for example almost 2/3rd of households have both parents working work is because of an increase in the cost of living that money from one source just simply isnt enough and mothers have no problem doing so, and im sure a lot of xalimos here shouldnt mind either as i see that many believe getting a job is a sort of liberation, having both sides help each other out in any way shape or form seems reasonable enough

Last edited:
I've seen you in posts where you have no problem advocating that men should help women out in tradionally women roles such as cleaning around the house or cooking, but the opposite and all hell breaks loose

one main reason why in the US for example almost 2/3rd of households and 70% have both parents working is because of an increase in the cost of living that money from one source just simply isnt enough and mothers have no problem doing so, and im sure a lot of xalimos here shouldnt mind either as i see that many believe getting a job is a sort of liberation, having both sides help each other out in any way shape or form seems reasonable enough

A: helping your wife is Sunnah. If the husband is at work and the wife stays home she should do most of the cooking and cleaning.

B. I have no problems with women helping men financially, but providing is a man's duty. He should do most of it. But if he needs help, be kind and help him.

Seems pretty fair. Help each other, but each has a role. Most families women do most of the cooking and cleaning and I have no problem with that. Just help her when she needs help and same with helping the husband.

Both parties, just need to be kind to eachother.

A: helping your wife is Sunnah. If the husband is at work and the wife stays home she should do most of the cooking and cleaning.

B. I have no problems with women helping men financially, but providing is a man's duty. He should do most of it. But if he needs help, be kind and help him.

Seems pretty fair. Help each other, but each has a role. Most families women do most of the cooking and cleaning and I have no problem with that. Just help her when she needs help and same with helping the husband.

Both parties, just need to be kind to eachother.
Now you're speaking my language
giphy.gif

And who should foot the rest? Ex, If he choses to work PT and earns $1000 per month, and according to you even $275 is too much for him. Then let’s say he pays what he can of $25, whose gonna cover the rest? Should the mother also say oh all I can afford is $25 too and call it a day? So the family should then live off of $50 or do you want the mom to hustle to cover the rest of the few $1000s needed each month while the father is allowed to pay whatever he can at his leisure?? I just need to understand your logic here.
one main reason why in the US for example almost 2/3rd of households have both parents working work is because of an increase in the cost of living that money from one source just simply isnt enough and mothers have no problem doing so, and im sure a lot of xalimos here shouldnt mind either as i see that many believe getting a job is a sort of liberation, having both sides help each other out in any way shape or form seems reasonable enough
Wallahi reading your comments gives me headaches. Your thoughts are jumbled, inconsistent, contradictory and often illogical. Just give it rest kid! You’re exhausting. You remind me of another user here Cawaale.

@Angelina you gotta realize dear when to give up on stupid. Kid needs at least few decades to grow up iA (well at least let’s hope he doesn’t murder his ex one day over few $100s)! Let it go, don’t waste your time on a lost cause.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And who should foot the rest? Ex, If he choses to work PT and earns $1000 per month, and according to you even $275 is too much for him. Then let’s say he pays what he can of $25, whose gonna cover the rest? Should the mother also say oh all I can afford is $25 too and call it a day? So the family should then live off of $50 or you want the mom to hustle to cover the rest of the few $1000s needed each month while the father is allowed to pay whatever he can? I just need to understand your logic here.

Wallahi reading your comments gives me headaches. Your thoughts are jumbled, inconsistent, contradictory and often illogical. Just give it rest kid! You’re exhausting. You remind me of another user here Cawaale.

@Angelina you gotta realize dear when to give up on stupid. Kid needs at least few decades to grow iA (well at least let’s hope he doesn’t murder his ex one day over few $100s)! Let it go, don’t waste your time on a lost cause.

@Boogie

Trending