Somali man in MN kills his ex wife and the mother of his kids.

Wtf are you trying to increase the amount of uxoricides? :gucciwhat:
Demanding your xaq and asking a man to fulfill his obligations as a father like Allah commanded shouldn’t = getting murdered. Even gaalo countries recognized the rights of children and wives and implanted a system where they don’t get cheated and you’re telling me that a Somali women asking for their rights will mean certain death! What does that say about us, or you for that matter smh.
rumors here is she tried putting him on child support and restrict him from seening his kids so he took did that, doesn’t justify it but it’s worth noting
Well he won’t be seeing his kids ever again and won’t be earning a cent of money or see the light of day ever again! And in the process he made his kids competely orphans at a young age, who will grow up in Minnesota of all places parentless! Pathetic spineless xoolo!

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Demanding your xaq and asking a man to fulfill his obligations as a father like Allah commanded shouldn’t = getting murdered. Even gaalo countries recognized the rights of children and wives and implanted a system where they don’t get cheated and you’re telling me that a Somali women asking for their rights will mean certain death! What does that say about us, or you for that matter smh.

Well he won’t be seeing his kids ever again and won’t be earning a cent of money or see the light of day ever again! And in the process he made his kids competely orphans at a young age, who will grow up in Minnesota of all places parentless! Pathetic spineless xoolo!

In the midst or process of ALL your pretty theoretical or Philosophical thinking, where do you rate the human condition? When Feminism emphasizes on women's rights, and the fob patriarchy system emphasizing the rights of Men- where is the middle ground of normal human condition?

Child support should drastically be reformed in favor of fathers, the clear bias the court settlements are in favor of mothers are evident, and every xalimo that argues otherwise is being disingenuous

this is somewhat off topic to the actual thread however i see this being argued back and forth in the replies

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Child support should drastically be reformed in favor of fathers, the clear bias the court settlements are in favor of mothers are evident, and every xalimo that argues otherwise is being disingenuous

this is somewhat off topic to the actual thread however i see this being argued back and forth in the replies

No way! I personally enjoy the current system. Smart less alpha men fear up. And the Alpha men are in jail. Good ecosystem

No way! I personally enjoy the current system. Smart less alpha men fear up. And the Alpha men are in jail. Good ecosystem
Of course you enjoy it, you're out here 40+ spending the day out here on somali forums while having the government spoon feed your 8 children on welfare and child support :ftw9nwa:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Of course you enjoy it, you're out here 40+ spending the day out here on somali forums while having the government spoon feed your 8 children on welfare and child support :ftw9nwa:

How accurate of YOU

1611762519348.png

In the midst or process of ALL your pretty theoretical or Philosophical thinking, where do you rate the human condition? When Feminism emphasizes on women's rights, and the fob patriarchy system emphasizing the rights of Men- where is the middle ground of normal human condition?

The middle ground is obviously gender equality. One of my favorite summarization of this is a quote/passage from the UN:

“Gender equality, equality between men and women…does not mean that women and men have to become the same, but that their rights, responsibilities and opportunities will not depend on whether they were born male or female. Gender equity means fairness of treatment for men and women according to their respective needs. This may include equal treatment or treatment that is different but which is considered equivalent in terms of rights, benefits, obligations, and opportunities.” –United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The middle ground is obviously gender equality. One of my favorite summarization of this is a quote/passage from the UN:

“Gender equality, equality between men and women…does not mean that women and men have to become the same, but that their rights, responsibilities and opportunities will not depend on whether they were born male or female. Gender equity means fairness of treatment for men and women according to their respective needs. This may include equal treatment or treatment that is different but which is considered equivalent in terms of rights, benefits, obligations, and opportunities.” –United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.

Yes, thats dandy and pretty definitions. But is it really applied in the world tho? And if not, who is there to enforce it? Society or government always takes the side of one gender. Back home. Male gender has favoritism. Here in the West, Female gender has favoritisms. Period

Yes, thats dandy and pretty definitions. But is it really applied in the world tho? And if not, who is there to enforce it? Society or government always takes the side of one gender. Back home. Male gender has favoritism. Here in the West, Female gender has favoritisms. Period
Lol how do females get favoritism in the west? Give me an example? What? just because they’re allowed to get child support and alimony?? Please give an example or two of women getting favoritism that’s remotely even equivalent or close to the favoritism Faraaxs enjoys either here or back home.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol how do females get favoritism in the west? Give me an example? What? just because they’re allowed to get child support and alimony?? Please give an example or two of women getting favoritism that’s remotely even equivalent or close to the favoritism Faraaxs enjoys either here or back home.

The courts automatically gives custody of the children to women without first making sure both father & mother are thoroughly vetted.

Women hold power. A woman can tell the courts she does not know who the father is, thereby saving the father child support garnishments. But if the woman wants to be vindictive she can disclose the father, and the govt goes after him.

Why do women who say they dont know who the baby daddy is getting not double garnished?

Also, i think the garnishment % is a little bit high, unfair for men but don't worry, i agree with this unfairness, because i want the men to fear and not volunteer their penises to every women. But that unfortunately does not stop humanity from having babies. Look at the african american community.

The feminist movements have ruined american families for sure.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
AUN to the female, was the murderer captured or did he escaped?

Somali murderers always escape and cross to Mexico with the help of their families and fly back home, I know plenty of Faraha who did the same thing, they either their cousin's passport since we all inbreds and resemble each other.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Child support is there to hold the man accountable for neglecting his wife and kids if hes doing his job as a man there's no need to file for child support

Wtf are you trying to increase the amount of uxoricides? :gucciwhat:
Keep qashining my post and seeth femcels, makes my day brighter :hemad:

So, who should pay for the kids?

You do know that Islamically, the father has to provide right whether he has custody or not? So, i'm very confused.

You're 15, probably with younger brothers and sisters. If a father and refused to provide, does that mean the mum should pay for everything and the father can live life how he wants?

Trending

Latest posts