Somali man in MN kills his ex wife and the mother of his kids.

maybe not in sweden where everything is free
but its common in the UK and USA where everything is expensive and the hooyos ayuuto wont raise her kids

You've just exposed yourself. The man is meant to provide for the kids, so wtf should she just rely on ayuuto. Even your use of 'her' kids goes to show you think she should do the bulk of providing.

Somali hooyos in the UK hardly put there husband on child support. If you claim otherwise you're a straight up liar. Everyone knows this.

But Somali men upon divorce often make women pay for everything when it comes to the kids and make women look after them on their own. That is clearly taking advantage and like I said earlier you've normalised that shit.

So women having to lose money, and doing everything on their own= okay.

But men having to provide= not okay.

Bye. I see right through your shit.

Last edited:

Royalflush

novacane
You've just exposed yourself. The man iz meant to provide for the kids, so wtf should she just rely on ayuuto

Somali hooyos in the UK hardly put there husband on child support. If you claim otherwise you're a straight up liar. Everyone knows this.

But Somali men upon divorce often make women pay for everything and make women look after them on their own. That is clearly taking advantage and like I said earlier you've normalised that shit.

So women having to lose money, and doing everything on their own= okay.

But men having to provide= not okay.

Bye.
your grammar :wow1:
as for your poor argument when divorce happens why should the man provide if she isnt letting him see the kids

your grammer :wow1:
as for your poor argument when divorce happens the man should take the children he has more haqq over her

Yes, i know it should have wrote their. I was typing fast without thinking.

Nope, that is only if she remarries and even then there is differences of opinion within the madhabs.

But guess what, they are all in agreement the husband has no such rights before the age of 7.

So move along.

You're baqti who will make excuses for a man to murder his wife just to get away with not providing.

Last edited:

Royalflush

novacane
Yes, i know it should have wrote their. I was typing fast without thinking.

Nope, that is only if she remarries and even then there is differences of opinion within the madhabs.

But guess what, they are all in agreement the husband has no such rights before the age of 7.

So move along.

You're baqti who will make excuses for a man to murder his wife just to get away with not providing.
i havent been called baqti in a long time :banderas:
tbh i dont care about any of this bs i just like pissing you off you think your naag nool or some shit

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In my humble opinion, i do think the child support system is amazing. loooooooooooooooooooool

I was introduced to this delicious concept with my neighbor, who is alcoholic because he is depressed about it. He wont get a legit job because of the garnishment. Which is really stupid. looool Walaahi White people are amazing. The African American community & the Somali Community are being enslaved all over again. loooooooooooooool

We live in the UK so the system ain't as extreme over here. Men have went to jail for failing to pay child support. In America if you are paying child support more often than not your life is pretty much over unless you are well-off or rich. I am not justifying him taking the life of his child's mother but we don't know their circumstances that lead to this.
The only circumstances that’s acceptable if she tried to kill him. Other than that fvck him. So what if she was getting too much money and he was struggling. Go through the courts and make your case. I’m not justifying it, but we don’t know the circumstances does sound like backhanded justification

maybe not in sweden where everything is free
but its common in the UK and USA where everything is expensive and the hooyos ayuuto wont raise her kids

AUN
the child support system there can be convoluted and more often than not people will take advantage. some women will claim unnecessary expenses just so they can xaasid on the man and then he will become deadbeat. seeing his kids grow up on his money but she barely lets him see the kids. @Angelina dont lie many women are salty af after being divorced theyll do anything to get back
drives a man crazy.

Please iska amuse, guys like you piss me off with all your assumptions and bias. It amazes me how you could sit here and take the side of a murder or the side of any man that fails to provide for his children when yourself was raised by Somali hooyo, and most likely by a struggling one and most likely on some type of benefits.

Lemme educate you for a second, a mother CANNOT “convolute” the child support system because it doesn’t change based on her wants or needs. It’s a formula used based on the father’s income. And even if the kid(s) needs $10k for their school or $50k in medical expenses, child support does not change based on new expenses or based on any expenses for that matter. On average most Somali hooyos collect less than $1000 regardless of how many kids they have. Usually non-Somali women after divorce seek not only child support but also spousal support and take half of the assets. In contrast, Somali women don’t ask for any of that and small percentage even seek child support. And those who do almost always do it after the guy refused for months or years to voluntarily contribute to his kids living expense. Once support is approved, it’s a meager amount, we’re taking about on average $500-800 per month. Meanawhile rent alone to shelter those kids is upwards of $1600+. The mother is then left no choice but to go on State welfare system or to get on section 8 housing/assistance.

You have no idea how much I wish Somali moms did play the child support system, or how much I wish they asked for alimony and take everything that deadbeat ex-husband of theirs is worth but they don’t.

How do you think these men are able to bounce and marry again and forget all about their first family? They pay nothing, they do nothing. They do absolute nothing. Some of them even do that within their marriage without even divorcing their wife. They just go back home and forget they have a wife and kid somewhere.

We Somali women are too forgiving and accepting. That is the reason why these boys have such wayward views. They have seen women in their families suffer, but instead of feeling bad, they think this is the norm and its normal for men not to give a shit.

Absolutely! You expect nothing, you get nothing. We have zero expectations and forgive even the most unforgivable. We’ve normalized abuse, neglect and xaq daro and then wonder why our community and kids are so screwed up.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Absolutely! You expect nothing, you get nothing. We have zero expectations and forgive even the most unforgivable. We’ve normalized abuse, neglect and xaq daro and then wonder why our community and kids are so screwed up.

Oh am sorry, i forgot to tag u too :(

:)

That is why some of the younger generation of men are angry with 'Western girls'. They know we will not accept shit like that and will put them on child support, make sure we have degrees and jobs to fall back on so we're not trapped. With the way some of these men talk, it is evident they want free license to mess up the lives of their wives and children with no consequences.

Some of them have watched their fathers shit on their mothers through absonding on their duties, neglect, you name it and Somali mothers have always grinned and beared it, but they have sympathy for their deadbeat dads because they want to inflict that same pain on the woman they marry. Simple as. They are baqti.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Xaruun

VIP
You have no idea how much I wish Somali moms did play the child support system, or how much I wish they asked for alimony and take everything that deadbeat ex-husband of theirs is worth but they don’t.
Wtf are you trying to increase the amount of uxoricides? :gucciwhat:

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That is why some of the younger generation of men are angry with 'Western girls'. They know we will not accept shit like that and will put them on child support, make sure we have degrees and jobs to fall back on so we're not trapped. With the way some of these men talk, it is evident they want free license to mess up the lives of their wives and children with no consequences.

Some of them have watched their fathers shit on their mothers through absonding on their duties, neglect, you name it and Somali mothers have always grinned and beared it, but they have sympathy for their deadbeat dads because they want to inflict that same pain on the woman they marry. Simple as. They are baqti.
In my opinion one thing we shouldn't be doing is follow in the footsteps of the past generation we should strive to be better parents,spouses and rolemodels to the next future generation

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
in the somali community many times you’ll see women shamed for being a bad mother hell some Somali women even get shamed and blamed if they get raped

How come you don’t see a rapist getting shamed?

A absent father getting shamed?

Or a deadbeat father that don’t give a shit about his kids get shamed for it

Same thing applies you can’t have certain expectations from women and set very low expectations for Somali men

He could’ve just bounced for not wanting to pay child support as most Somali marriages are done islamically unless he got married through the court :cosbyhmm:

Something doesn’t quite add up but anyways AUN if this is legit
rumors here is she tried putting him on child support and restrict him from seening his kids so he took did that, doesn’t justify it but it’s worth noting