Somali man in MN kills his ex wife and the mother of his kids.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
AUN to the women.

Child support should be illegal, I am glad my Ex-wife never put one me as she promised,

:ohhhdamn:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Vicious unforgivable crime. That man should be hanged, what a monster.

Regarding the subject of child support, I would agree with @Grigori Rasputin 's assessments. Involving the government in your internal family issues can cause devastating effects on the couple and their kids. It will be the breading ground for hatred and resentment between the ex couple which could drastically hinder the child's chances of succeeding in the future.

The formula proposed by @Grigori Rasputin is doable, involving the local Somali elders to come up with a sum amount favourable to the father is the best solution. Else the family courts will tear his life apart with contempt of the court, wage garnishment, fines, intimidation and Incarceration. These family institution in the West are designed to punish the father eventually driving him to loathe his own children.

RIP.

This also occurred in Toronto and San Diego in recent years. The Toronto one resulted in the hoyoo and her two sons being killed in their apartment while the murderer father jumped off a bridge onto the highway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vicious unforgivable crime. That man should be hanged, what an idiot.

Regarding the subject of child support, I would agree with @Grigori Rasputin 's assessments. Involving the government in your internal family issues can cause devastating effects on the couple and their kids. It will be the breading ground for hatred and resentment between the ex couple which could drastically hinder the child's chances of succeeding in the future.

The formula proposed by @Grigori Rasputin is doable, involving the local Somali elders to come up with a sum amount favourable to the father is the best solution. Else the family courts will tear his life apart with contempt of the court, wage garnishment, fines, intimidation and Incarceration. These family institution in the West are designed to punish the father eventually driving him to loathe his own children.

No, that's the thing many of you Western Abdis love to forget. The government will always be in your marriages. Even in an Islamic environment, the Islamic courts will be involved as courts will be handling disputes. Marriage is a contract, not some personal affair. How are you going to get people to stick to the blueprint of their contracts? You think a group of odeys who care about qabilism with a bias mindset will enforce anything?

We have a problem with some of our men not providing for the family and to be frank we have normalised men getting away with it. I'm not saying most abos are like that, because they are not. I'm just saying that the struggling hooyo who has to take all the financial burdens is caadey for us and its laughable that you lot have more sympathy for a man who refuses to do his duties.

FYI

In Islamic courts in certain ME countries men can also be imprisoned as well for refusing to provide or refusing to pay back any expenses the wife may have incurred providing for kids.

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
No, that's the thing many of you Western Abdis love to forget. The government will always be in your marriages. Even in an Islamic environment, the Islamic courts will be involved as courts will be handling disputes.

We have a problem with some of our men not providing for the family and to be frank we have normalised men getting away with it. I'm not saying most abos are like that, because they are not. I'm just saying that the struggling hooyo who has to take all the financial burdens is caadey for us and its laughable that you lot have more sympathy for a man who refuses to do his duties.

FYI

In Islamic courts in certain ME countries men can also be imprisoned as well for refusing to provide or refusing to pay back any expenses the wife may have incurred providing for kids.
Why involve courts, regardless of their names, into internal family squabbles that can be solved easily by the community?!!

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Just because she demanded child support. He didn't want to pay child support so this killer, made a plan to kill her and flee the country, luckily they found him.

Source: MN local Somali gossip.

I don't know why the news are not reporting.
I heard this from my sister, he strangled her to death I heard. But why hasn't the police reported something? Is he on the run?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
RIP.

This also occurred in Toronto and San Diego in recent years. The Toronto one resulted in the hoyoo and her two sons being killed in their apartment while the murderer father jumped off a bridge onto the highway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I remember that Toronto one, the husband of hers looked like he was Indian, he wasn't Somali. He killed his beautiful children and her. What a lunatic. Also a Somali lesbian woman killed the mother of her lover. In Germany something similar happened, Somali man killed his wife. Why is it only Somali diaspora hitting news for this kind of thing? I don't hear of Kenyan or other African men hitting the news. Life has stresses with relationships and marriage life, so if they can't handle the stresses means they kill their wife? wow they can't even control their anger? The Prophet S.A.W said to sit down if you feel angry and if you still feel anger to lay down. Iblis is really causing these guys to get super angry and kill.

and

Why involve courts, regardless of their names, into internal family squabbles that can be solved easily by the community?!!

Karim, I think its obvious that the first thing couples should do is seek councilling from family and toll (clan). Women do this already and its the first step. Problem is:

A) Odeys cannot enforce anything. They can only encourage and shame. If that works, brilliant. Everyone is happy.

B) Sadly, we have normalised the struggling mother trope and women not getting their full rights. Some of these odeys haven't even paid their own wives their mehr (which is normal for us). If a woman says 'hey my husband hasn't provided X amount', here are receipts to prove this, what odey is going to force the husband to pay his wife back? I know women whose husbands took on a 2nd wife and have completely stopped providing financially for the first wives.Very common story. They've complained, no one cares.

What recourse is there for these women? Funny how women don't end up 'loathing' there kids when they have not only look after them and provide for them. Silly comment you made there.

Last edited:
the community cant solve it. You cant force a grown man to pay for his children and he mother of the children shouldnt have to run to his family every month to get money. He will say he has no money and his family will back him. And its clear he was a scumbag of the highest order with the way he acted. So you think sitting down and talking with person like this will get you anywhere

Keo

VIP
@Angelina Why qashin my post? I watched many YouTube videos of men sharing their experiences of how they've been ruined by child support and often times the mother of the child barely uses the money for the kids and makes it difficult for the father to continue having a relationship with their childreb. 90% of the time the justice system doesn't favour the father. I'm glad such a system doesn't exist or isn't as extreme in Europe.

@Angelina Why qashin my post? I watched many YouTube videos of men sharing their experiences of how they've been ruined by child support and often times the mother of the child barely uses the money for the kids and makes it difficult for the father to continue having a relationship with their childreb. 90% of the time the justice system doesn't favour the father. I'm glad such a system doesn't exist or isn't as extreme in Europe.

Why do faraxs love defending deadbeat dads ? It's very embarrassing frankly, most women get very little child support and resort to going on welfare for financial support. Does that sound like luxury to you ?

Its alimony that mostly ruins their lives. Child support for the majority of men, especially the average joe is pretty low. @Amirah went into detail as she worked as some sort of advocate. They take like 21% of your income. Alimony and child support is different.

Furthermore, why is the suffering of mothers never seen as an issue? Imagine if a mum killed her ex as she now had to raise the child alone AND pay for everything which is very common in our community. No one seems to care about their financial, emotional or physical burden.

The amount of habayars that I know that have to put in every cent they own to raise their kids along side raising them alone, which is a double burdern is a lot. But all you men have sympathy for a man who just had to provide for kids, yet killed their mother just because he didn't want to do his job.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
AUN, SomaliSnaps was stating that it was "unverified" but it is clear now that it is the truth

AUN and May Allah easen the pain for her family

Why do faraxs love defending deadbeat dads ? It's very embarrassing frankly, most women get very little child support and resort to going on welfare for financial support. Does that sound like luxury to you ?

Its because female suffering is normal and to be expected. The idea of a middle aged single mother of eight having no money and having so many mouths to feed is okay. In fact its normalised.

But if a man now has to give a fraction of his money to his own flesh and blood, then that is a major injustice to such an extent they are now making excuses for murder.

They are sick!

Keo

VIP
We live in the UK so the system ain't as extreme over here. Men have went to jail for failing to pay child support. In America if you are paying child support more often than not your life is pretty much over unless you are well-off or rich. I am not justifying him taking the life of his child's mother but we don't know their circumstances that lead to this.

Coming from a Somali guy, this is downright nasty.

Some of their own aunts and mothers are working by washing the backside of elderly cadaans, because their husbands are not in the picture and these dusty fools want to act like these women are living in the lap of luxury!

Do these Abdis not know what community they are from?

Its because female suffering is normal and to be expected. The idea of a middle aged single mother of eight having no money and having so many mouths to feed is okay. In fact its normalised.

But if a man now has to give a fraction of his money to his own flesh and blood, then that is a major injustice to such an extent they are now making excuses for murder.

They are sick!

The worst part is the thread is about a woman who was murdered by her evil husband that chose to kill the mother of his children and instead of sympathising they choose to bash women instead.

Trending