Somali man in MN kills his ex wife and the mother of his kids.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Just because she demanded child support. He didn't want to pay child support so this killer, made a plan to kill her and flee the country, luckily they found him.

Source: MN local Somali gossip.

I don't know why the news are not reporting.

Update:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
He could’ve just bounced for not wanting to pay child support as most Somali marriages are done islamically unless he got married through the court :cosbyhmm:

Something doesn’t quite add up but anyways AUN if this is legit

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Just say AUN, there's no ifs or buts.
Not that I agree with him but there are always ifs and buts. Especially if it’s not officially stated.

Regardless though there’s very little things that could warrant murder. 99.99% sure he deserves to be locked up.

AUN

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That was a devastating decision. A Nacasnimo decision.

child support is inconvenient and can ruin a man’s life.

They’ll garnish everything

They’ll raid your bank account.

Just because she demanded child support. He didn't want to pay child support so this killer, made a plan to kill her and flee the country, luckily they found him.

Source: MN local Somali gossip.

I don't know why the news are not reporting.
Wow! that just really scary. This is one of the main deterrents for me of why I never wanted to marry ajnabi men as they have higher frequency of uxoricides and filicides which is incredibly rare in our community but wallahi it seems like that’s changing. I’ve heard quite few cases in recent years.

May Allah rest her soul in peace and in Jannah! Ameen! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wow! that just really scary. This is one of the main deterrents for me of why I never wanted to marry ajnabi men as they have higher frequency of uxoricides and filicides which is incredibly rare in our community but wallahi it seems like that’s changing. I’ve heard quite few cases in recent years.

May Allah rest her soul in peace and in Jannah! Ameen! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

In America, if a man is reported to the child support agency then it’s a wrap for him. It is over for him. Don’t matter how much he makes they’ll confiscate it. This can drive a man crazy

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
In America, if a man is reported to the child support agency then it’s a wrap for him. It is over for him. Don’t matter how much he makes they’ll confiscate it. This can drive a man crazy
He killed his wife man now her children won't have a mother!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He killed his wife man now her children won't have a mother!

I do not condone his behavior but I can see how he lost his mind. What was the catalyst.

I urge our women to have the elders negotiate a reasonable amount of child support.

reduced if she marries.

Lol not true! At all! Do you think the state will just garnish 100% of your wages or even 50% of it? No, It’s not by default there is a formula used. You’re living wage and taxes are taking into account. For example if you make $2500 per month and you are the non-custodial parent you child support obligation is ~ $600 or 21% of your income. In fact if you make anything less than 6 figures, your child support deductions are gonna meager and can’t even support the child properly. The average Somali single mom in the US doesn’t even collect $1000 from her deadbeat husband. Most get nothing because the guys hide assets or if do get anything they get less than a grand. I know this because I worked with Somali women as advocate extensively for few years.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lol not true! At all! Do you think the state will just garnish 100% of your wages or even 50% of it? No, It’s not by default there is a formula used. You’re living wage and taxes are taking into account. For example if you make $2500 per month and you are the non-custodial parent you child support obligation is ~ $600 or 21% of your income. In fact if you make anything less than 6 figures, your child support deductions are gonna meager and can’t even support the child properly. The average Somali single mom in the US doesn’t even collect $1000 from her deadbeat husband. Most get nothing because the guys hide assets or if do get anything they get less than a grand. I know this because I worked with Somali women as advocate extensively for few years.

They take 60%

What’s there to enjoy

And then they confiscate your stimulus

They confiscate any money in your bank. Can’t even save money.

Subhan’allah, providing for your own child is now a problem? You're complaining about child support?!

Trending

Latest posts