Somali man grows boobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
They are in the West. The white man gave them that freedom to be gay

There are plenty in Somalia too but they are in the closet for obvious reasons

But Somalis have been in the West, for nearly 30 years now. It's only in the last ten years, have I come across them. Where were they in the 90s or the 2000s? I think it's something else at play here. Maybe it's the, feminization agenda, of the last decade thats playing a role, in the rise of gays, lesbos and trans.

They're just coming out of the closet. A lot of Fobs have confided in me that they like boys in that way but were too scared to come out in Somalia.

That worries me, greatly.

Battymen existed throughout. Society is more liberal so they're coming out.

But, the West has been liberal for decades. Why are they all coming out now?

Khanisnimo is inherently an Indo European culture ( Caucasians , Chinaman and Arab/Hindis). It barely existed in African antiquity . When Africans are placed into European cultures they pick up certain cultural practices . Moreover ,Somalis have a crisis of masculinity due to higher ratio of single mother households and a media demonisation of the alpha black male.It is predominate in the AA community but they hide it in their prisons and communities .

You're most certainly correct, homosexuality, is part of Indo-Euro culture. It was virtually unknown and unheard of in Africa, before the various Indo-Euro conquests of Africa.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
But Somalis have been in the West, for nearly 30 years now. It's only in the last ten years, have I come across them. Where were they in the 90s or the 2000s? I think it's something else at play here. Maybe it's the, feminization agenda, of the last decade thats playing a role, in the rise of gays, lesbos and trans.

That worries me, greatly.

But, the West has been liberal for decades. Why are they all coming out now?

You're most certainly correct, homosexuality, is part of Indo-Euro culture. It was virtually unknown and unheard of in Africa, before the various Indo-Euro conquests of Africa.
No the west hasn't always been liberal. In 2003 the US was trying to criminalize homosexuality (forget gay marriage). The west is more open now and hence more people come out.

World

VIP
Saaxiib homosexuality even occurs in the animal world, the way I look at is this, we have blind and deaf people I think almost everything in this world it's opposite exists right, it would only make sense that we also have gay people correct? The choice comes into play when they engage in homosexual acts however we have to understand not engaging in it would be difficult. It's like putting a cake in front of someone hungry and telling them to not touch it heck even if the person was full they would be tempted to taste the cake. Which is why we have to be understanding towards those who engage in homosexual acts. Now sadly for them society has found that act as shameful and disgusting, that's life. Almost anything that goes against the norm faces some type of backfire. The question now is how can we deal with these people because being homosexual is natural but not entirely normal, the answer is nothing, why? because we can't make people not deaf again or not blind....well same thing for homosexuality.
So is incest normal since it's common in the animal world?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The first time, i ever saw a gay Somali, was probably one of the most shocking moment of my life.

I was out with an ex gf, in Leicester Square on a Friday night back in 2011. We thought, we'd go see a film at the odeon cinema. As we're waiting in the lobby, for the film's start time, this Somali guy comes in. By the looks of it, he was in his early 20s. He was extremely feminine, in every sense of the word. I know this is a cliche of gays, but he was literally wearing skin-tight clothing. Off the bat, me and my ex, both knew he was a pillow biter.

Then the impossible happens which sickened me to depths of my bowels: his boyfriend walked in behind him. He was a half cast, equally as fem as the Somali. Then hand in hand, both walked right past us. I recon he could sense my disgust, with what i had just witnessed. From that day on, nothing has surprised me. Since then I've seen, more gays, lesbos, and the web, trans.

Last edited:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I realized the numbers don't mean much shit... you can wear an A but find out your true size is a D :ooh: Thanks to Victoria secrets
No its more of getting a fitting appointment at a tailors I thought I was 28b turns out I’m 32c :dead1: I reccomend you get a lady size you up and then on get your real size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending