Somali man grows boobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
By that he's saying it's not his fault he's gay, and there's some truth to that. Although nurture plays a role in gayness, nature is the primary cause. Why would a straight man do this? Why are there millions of them?

How deluded are you to believe its nature.:gucciwhat:

These guys are clearly making a choice to be s due to the freedom they have in the west.

But I wanna see the a Somali man grow boobs.

Is it one wierd trick that doctors hate him for? Lol
He didn't really grow boobs or did he.. left after 5 seconds after seeing some axmaq looking najaas wearing gabasaar
:browtf:Is somali man growing boobs one of your fetishes? :dwill:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Not worth feeding the troll.
Why would a straight man want to take it up the arse? Because of freedom? What?? Are you saying they're spoiled and they're just trying something new? Does this make sense to you?

Would you become gay if you had a lot of freedom? Wouldn't you be repulsed by the idea? What causes these people to not be repulsed? Theyre not into girls. If they see a pawg in yoga pants, they don't get a boner like I would. If they did get a boner for that pawg, why would they ignore that and try to get some d? It doesn't add up.

There are no sequence of events that can happen that would turn a straight man gay.

Why would a straight man want to take it up the arse? Because of freedom? What?? Are you saying they're spoiled and they're just trying something new? Does this make sense to you?

Would you become gay if you had a lot of freedom? Wouldn't you be repulsed by the idea? What causes these people to not be repulsed? Theyre not into girls. If they see a pawg in yoga pants, they don't get a boner like I would. If they did get a boner for that pawg, why would they ignore that and try to get some d? It doesn't add up.

There are no sequence of events that can happen that would turn a straight man gay.

Saaxiib homosexuality even occurs in the animal world, the way I look at is this, we have blind and deaf people I think almost everything in this world it's opposite exists right, it would only make sense that we also have gay people correct? The choice comes into play when they engage in homosexual acts however we have to understand not engaging in it would be difficult. It's like putting a cake in front of someone hungry and telling them to not touch it heck even if the person was full they would be tempted to taste the cake. Which is why we have to be understanding towards those who engage in homosexual acts. Now sadly for them society has found that act as shameful and disgusting, that's life. Almost anything that goes against the norm faces some type of backfire. The question now is how can we deal with these people because being homosexual is natural but not entirely normal, the answer is nothing, why? because we can't make people not deaf again or not blind....well same thing for homosexuality.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
On a serious note, how come theres a sudden surge in the number of battymans? Before this decade, I never, ever heard of a Somali gay or trans. Now they're bloody everywhere, making videos, and even YouTube channels.
Battymen existed throughout. Society is more liberal so they're coming out.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Homosexual tendencies, if it exists is a test from the almighty,may Allah reward the man who is afflicted with this disease and stays away from the vile act of sodomy.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
The vote for gay marriage just came in the Mail today for my parents,they both voted no,the future is looking bad,I would be surprised if this earth lasts another 50 or so years.

On a serious note, how come theres a sudden surge in the number of battymans? Before this decade, I never, ever heard of a Somali gay or trans. Now they're bloody everywhere, making videos, and even YouTube channels.
Khanisnimo is inherently an Indo European culture ( Caucasians , Chinaman and Arab/Hindis). It barely existed in African antiquity . When Africans are placed into European cultures they pick up certain cultural practices . Moreover ,Somalis have a crisis of masculinity due to higher ratio of single mother households and a media demonisation of the alpha black male.It is predominate in the AA community but they hide it in their prisons and communities .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending