Somali man getting disowned by his family due to his job

What a stupid comment.

Most women go for someone who is of the same social class as them.

The fact that his wife who probably has nothing to her name and has a man that is trying to provide for her is rejecting his hard work is what is baffling, not western Halimos with money.

Western Halimos have no money. But in Saying that I still like your comment above.

Halima I think you and I might be of the same social class so if what you say is true, how about we get together some time and talk about it? I'm available if you are interested?

Western Halimos have no money. But in Saying that I still like your comment above.

Halima I think you and I might be of the same social class so if what you say is true, how about we get together some time and talk about it? I'm available if you are interested?

Since Somali women in the west are in fact doing better then the guys professionally across the board, if Somali women have no money then western Somali guys are sadly broke, broke and a sprinkle of more broke then.

Since Somali women in the west are in fact doing better then the guys professionally across the board, if Somali women have no money then western Somali guys are sadly broke, broke and a sprinkle of more broke then.

You had to address the less important of my points:bell:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The hypocrisy of Somalis! The reality is that every xalimo who commented in here would probably reject that dude for marriage because of his occupation.

Except may be for @Basra who sounds like a genuine gold digger. Look at her salivating at thought of this guy becoming rich :siilaanyosmile:

U darn right I am a gold digger. :mjswag:

We all want a hard working, money earning farah who can provide for the family. This farah is a humble guy who can easily become rich by his willing to start in an industry that Somalis look down upon! I support his swagger lol

I'd love to see some sources. I have seen the stats from the UK guessing you're from there from your comment where 84% of Somali women are unemployed:susp: Shaqo La'aan gender.

Before @MSGA enlists this lovely bloke and increases his clan by 5% we, the Igbo clan from Nigeria are offering this gentleman a membership to our clan. This guy has shown very un-Somali behaviours like good work ethics and he should gladly join our Nigerian nation.

Sorry @MSGA we won this guy.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Before @MSGA enlists this lovely bloke and increases his clan by 5% we, the Igbo clan from Nigeria are offering this gentleman a membership to our clan. This guy has shown very un-Somali behaviours like good work ethics and he should gladly join our Nigerian nation.

Sorry @MSGA we won this guy.
:camby:we wanted him first

Muji

VIP
They did him a favour

When you get a job every xalimo and farax long lost relatives comes out of the woodworks with their begging bowls begging for lacag.

When I told @Jaydaan how much I earn he told me we’re cousins twice removed

Trending

Latest posts