Somali man getting disowned by his family due to his job

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I would understand if he was working in a bar or making haram money

BUT this guy got a business where he cleans clothes I’m guessing it’s dry cleaning now the messed up part is his family and reer are against his profession cause they come from a “noble clan” who never done this type of work

Imagine how many more Somalis got this mentality where jobs are beneath them what an ignorant bunch

Mercury

VIP
The guy is a good person you can tell it when he justifies his actions by saying ani xaaraan uun baa shaqo iga celinaysa

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What else do you expect from jaahils? These are the same people that discriminate against some Somalis for being carpenters and smiths.

So they are content with begging for money from relatives that live in Europe and North America, but the idea of actually doing an honest job is beneath them.

The problem with some us is that we have an inflated sense of ego, despite having nothing and I mean nothing that justifies this ego.

Sweeping the floors, ironing and any other profession that people look down upon will always be superior to putting your hand out and asking for help when you are a fit and healthy man. His wife should be proud.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
So they are content with begging for money from relatives that live in Europe and North America, but the idea of actually doing an honest job is beneath them.

The problem with some us is that we have an inflated sense of ego, despite having nothing and I mean nothing that justifies this ego.

Sweeping the floors, ironing and any other profession that people look down upon will always be superior to putting your hand out and asking for help when you are a fit and healthy man. His wife should be proud.
Realtalk that’s how my mentality been forever

Mercury

VIP

It’s so weird his wife even rejected him paying the bills due to his job imagine how much your ego gotta be to refuse him paying the bills especially when you have kids involved

Mercury

VIP
What else do you expect from jaahils? These are the same people that discriminate against some Somalis for being carpenters and smiths.
Those are honorable jobs A lot Somalis want to work in a office with no skills or experience they don’t believe in working yourself up from the bottom

I asked a relative back home since he been unemployed for a while why not work as an intern somewhere and he said why would I work for free?

They’re truly ignorant they would rather see him taking handouts than working

:noneck:

I remember years ago when i went back there, i had this guy who was driving me around at a certain point we parked somewhere, and before we got out some women knocked on the window she was begging for some spare change, the driver told her i got something better for you he told her he has a job for her at some mineral water company so she can earn her own money instead of begging, her reply floored me she went like no i don't want a job i rather beg i was like
What in the fk :mindblown::faysalwtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

BUT this guy got a business where he cleans clothes I’m guessing it’s dry cleaning now the messed up part is his family and reer are against his profession cause they come from a “noble clan” who never done this type of work

Imagine how many more Somalis got this mentality where jobs are beneath them what an ignorant bunch

Walaahi i would SLAP the baajiiza out of his family for even criticizing him ! Watch this man become a millionaire business franchise owner. At least i am praying for him

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It’s funny how Somalis back home judge someone on what job they do while they beg for handouts.

He starting from somewhere and I hope he doesn’t stop because of his family’s stupid mentality. A job is a job. We should always commend people who are working hard and getting halal money.

Those are honorable jobs A lot Somalis want to work in a office with no skills or experience they don’t believe in working yourself up from the bottom

I asked a relative back home since he been unemployed for a while why not work as an intern somewhere and he said why would I work for free?

which city is this guy from in somalia?

germans awarded black smiths 500 years ago, we made them into m1dgaans, so did indians and arabs, no wonder why we got colonised, we could not make guns,

I think it comes from the caste system within Somali social class

Generally speaking, most of the landheer qabil's occupations have been herding and trade, while the outcaste clans have engaged in small farming,as well as in service or scavenger occupations.

The qabiil system has taboo work, taboo food, and taboo marriages

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
My father always told me that one should not be ashamed of any work as long as it is honest (halal).

This man is an entrepreneur, kudos to him for actually doing something that benefits both himself, his family and his community.

This is 1000 times better than being able-bodied and living off someone else hard work and sweat. Those are the ones that should be ashamed of themselves, not this honest hardworking man.

Smart guy. Is he related to Chinese people always going to the poor areas with their laundry services they all drive BMW by. Lol they are hating on him. I would support him if he was near me. I found older Somali women to be the biggest haters that's why I dont tell them my business limiting my conversation with them To hi eedo and bye eedo lol

Tukraq

VIP
There right, this is menial meaningless labor that
Isn’t really needed especially in a country like Somalia where they all wash there own clothes or get the maids to do it anyways:bell: there smart in trying to end this and having him focus on more locical and applicable fields that are needed

Trending