Somali Man Gets His Justice After Deadly Set Up Murder By A Nigerian Killer

Is the Nigerian muslim, I haven't heard of Nigerians with arabic names outside of the muslim ones or the half carribeans

Full Nigerian bro also Hogan is not a muslim last name or is it? Never heard it before tbh
Yeah that's why I was thinking he was half carribean, would explain the Arabic first name and Irish surname cause Carribeans use Arabic names even tho they're christians. But Nigerian christians would usually rather die than use those names.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Yeah that's why I was thinking he was half carribean, would explain the Arabic first name and Irish surname cause Carribeans use Arabic names even tho they're christians. But Nigerian christians would usually rather die than use those names.
Why?

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Because of the Nigerian Civil war....where the Muslim North and Midlands, absolutely decimated the Nigerian Southeast (Igbo parts), after they started the civil war.
What percentage of Igbos would you say are anti muslim

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
what does a 20 yo do with a 29 yo? they should not even be hanging around in the same corner. @Arma watch your 29 yo fuuto huuno. stop the weed connection

Trending

Latest posts