Somali man from Ottawa CRASHES into a deer and SURVIVES

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isnt boring. This Somali brother made the news. He nearly died. We could have had a meaningful discussion

You no longer have any right to bash me for my controversial threads. You know it's what the people want. I will link this thread whenever you hehe

I don't have to respond to your boring threads. If you think I'll stop calling you out on your obsession on shaming us think again.

The deer wasn't even that big. There was a lot of damage because he was driving at a high speed, most likely speeding.

I hit a moose once on the highway and all I got was a minor bump on the hood.

Why did you delete my post in your virginity poll thread?

Derailing.

Admin is cracking down on derailing. I personally don't mind for derailing but its not my website and I must follow the rules.

I delete a dozen derailment posts per day that I see or are reported so there's no corruption going on if you think so.

I am a fair mod.

Are you angry my thread went platinum?

Derailing.

Admin is cracking down on derailing. I personally don't mind for derailing but its not my website and I must follow the rules.

I delete a dozen derailment posts per day that I see or are reported so there's no corruption going on if you think so.

I am a fair mod.

Are you angry my thread went platinum?
You deleted my post for saying don't participate in your thread? Did the admin do it or you did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts