Somali man from diaspora working in Hargeisa after deportation

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Incredible ....I bet you he is happier with his life in Hargeisa ..a beautiful wife is guaranteed, even 3 of them that can survive on a $300 budget all together...must likely getting few hundred send to him by family and diehard friends here Abd there ...no worries if effing bills left and right ...chewing fresh khat to relax ...eating organic food daily ...:banderas::banderas:

Good for him. I personally know a guy who left the state I am residing he got married to two women in a month. The first wife way iswaashay cause all she wanted was the money. When she found out he didnt have a lot of money she asked for divorce. Then after he divorce her he was able to find another girl within a week and she agreed to marry him. Wiil kaan inta ka tagay nin kasta oy gabar la dhalatay wuxuu ku dhahaya walaashay baan kusiiyay without even ask her for a permission.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Good for him. I personally know a guy who left the state I am residing he got married to two women in a month. The first wife way iswaashay cause all she wanted was the money. When she found out he didnt have a lot of money she asked for divorce. Then after he divorce her he was able to find another girl within a week and she agreed to marry him. Wiil kaan inta ka tagay nin kasta oy gabar la dhalatay wuxuu ku dhahaya walaashay baan kusiiyay without even ask her for a permission.
:damn::dead: To random people

waraabe

Your superior

Wtf, I can't understand your somali

Status
Not open for further replies.