Somali Man Accused Of Child Marriage (Big Twist)

Poor guy, I hope he was not attacked too much online. Who would've thought this could happen when making some harmless father-daughter facebook videos?

Last edited:
Omg, so the plot thickens! I did research. It just didn’t make sense that she would randomly show a picture of a Farax with his daughter and unprovoked and say that he married her.

So Fatiha should have done research and it was terrible of her to make assumptions, but the video was a reply to this man:

7F000D7E-8316-487A-81D1-954208E62245.jpeg

I’ll post this video now. This Farax said, if he had to choose between a 9 yr old or a 29yr old the average Somali man will choose the 9 yr old. Her reply was to that.

These men also initially believed that the dad was the husband also and they defended the idea of a man with a kid. That is when Fatiha jumped in.

Skip the first parts. Here is the video:

Whilst there is no denying she is very wrong for jumping on the bandwagon and simply believing it was father and daughter, this was also believed by pro-children guur like the fellow I posted. Her post was a reply to this.

For me this story Is beyond wild and when you have men in our community saying they prefer a 9 yr old over a woman in her 20s it’s beyond crazy!

Last edited:
Omg, so the plot thickens! I did research. It just didn’t make sense that she would randomly show a picture a Farax with his daughter and unprovoked and say that he married her.

So Fatiha should have done research and it was terrible of her to make assumptions, but the video was a reply to this man:

View attachment 321196

I’ll post this video now. This Farax said, if he had to choose between a 9 yr old or a 29yr old the average Somali man will choose the 9 yr old. Her reply was to that.

These men also initially believed that the dad was the husband also and they defended the idea of a man with a kid. That is when Fatiha jumped in.

Skip the first parts. Here is the video:

Whilst there is no denying she is very wrong for jumping on the bandwagon and simply believing it was father and daughter, this was also believed by pro-children guur like the fellow I posted. Her post was a reply to this.

For me this story Is beyond wild and when you have men in our community saying they prefer a 9 yr old over a woman in her 20s it’s beyond crazy!
When you get the chance post the tiktok url in extend form using a computer that way people can watch without leaving the site.

Jungle

VIP
The original clip has spread beyond somalis on tiktok but him clarifying the situation won't. This was on every platform.

This is social media where he is able to respond but maryooleey lie on people in everyday life all the time just because someone saw something and it spreads whether its in Somalia or the diaspora lol

@Angelina I don't believe you've got southern reer abti the guy clearly said anaa dhalay and you talking about dialects

The original clip has spread beyond somalis on tiktok but him clarifying the situation won't. This was on every platform.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is social media where he is able to respond but maryooleey lie on people in everyday life all the time just because someone saw something and it spreads whether its in Somalia or the diaspora lol

@Angelina I don't believe you've got southern reer abti the guy clearly said anaa dhalay and you talking about dialects
I didn’t watch the video carefully in the beginning. I was in a noisy room. That’s why I deleted that comment. It was evident that he said that’s my daughter. All I heard was gabaday. I said this because I just couldn’t believe anyone would look at that and assume anything else unless mentally ill. Anyways I deleted that comment quickly once I heard ‘Ina dhalay’.

Saxib you’ve seen me defend Abgaal against the hordes here, for what reason? Abgaal booqoriin are my blood. Don’t turn on me ☠️😭. I’ll be sure to ride out for Abgaal slander in Somali politics.

Last edited:
When you get the chance post the tiktok url in extend form using a computer that way people can watch without leaving the site.
I’m now out, If I remember later on will do. All in all Somalis are a fitnah and whilst I do believe she didn’t make it up, as a grown woman she should have 100% confirmed instead of behaving like a sheep and going with the crowd. It isn’t acceptable.

The man she was responding to is just down right creepy though.

The whole affair is just messy and whilst I see why she started jumping on the bandwagon because of that man’s wild comments, at the very least she should have humbled herself and said sorry to the Somali father of whom The used the picture she posted. A bit of accountability goes a long way. You can’t throw people under the bus because you mad about the comments of a weirdo who comes up with unverified claims.

I’m now out, If I remember later on will do. All in all Somalis are a fitnah and whilst I do believe she didn’t make it up, as a grown woman she should have 100% confirmed instead of behaving like a sheep and going with the crowd. It isn’t acceptable.

The man she was responding to is just down right creepy though.

The whole affair is just messy and whilst I see why she started jumping on the bandwagon because of that man’s wild comments, at the very least she should have humbled herself and said sorry to the Somali father of whom The used the picture she posted. A bit of accountability goes a long way. You can’t throw people under the bus because you mad about the comments of a weirdo who comes up with unverified claims.
Is child marriage Makruh these day? I could easily see team child marriage say it halal as long as she sexually mature. Thoughts?
Is there any Fatwa on it being discouraged?

Jungle

VIP

I didn’t watch the video carefully in the beginning. I was in a noisy room. That’s why I deleted that comment. It was evident that he said that’s my daughter. All I heard was gabaday. I said this because I just couldn’t believe anyone would look at that and assume anything else unless mentally ill. Anyways I deleted that comment quickly once I heard ‘Ina dhalay’.

Saxib you’ve seen me defend Abgaal against the hordes here, for what reason? Abgaal booqoriin are my blood. Don’t turn on me ☠️😭. I’ll be sure to ride out for Abgaal slander in Somali politics.
Fair enough but get to know your reer abti better and speak to them. You come on here with 1 pov. Be like Ikraan Caraale.