Somali man, 34, fatally shot in tdot

Status
Not open for further replies.
The diaspora is dividing into haves and have-nots. This generation is breaking to two segments: Those who build thier life, and those who destroy others lives.

Young males are surrounded with opportunities but yet they chose to fight and kill each other over limited resources like; crackheads and serving pushers. They refuse to gain skills and access the opportunities around them and instead chose a harder life with higher risks and lower returns.

The same thing is happening in Somalia where people are killing each other over limited resources and refusing to build industries like oil and gas, mining and construction. This "Eat today, starve next week" mentality is something that haunts our mindset and follows us everywhere we go.

Focus on getting yourself out of the hood, stay away from neefs and gravitate towards building relationships with Somalis who want to grow and develop.

Whenever I meet Somali males that say words like "Yo, my nigga, fam, dem, ops, dey" I immediately compartmentalize these individuals and never speak to them again.

In 2017 your nacaas radar needs to be upgraded.
Mudane Larry with another episode of voice of reason

Most of you probably think this is some drug deal gone bad or some other gang violence. Maybe it is. But I will tell you this younger generation do not deal with simple disputes or arguments with their fists anymore. Two guys that were on good terms have a falling out and then they both start targeting each other, even if none of them were involved in gangs.

Combine this new gun toting culture with all that Henny these kids are drinking like water but without any ability in holding their liquor and this what you get. Not a bar fight or brawls to get out of their system as with most, but you end up with shootings and ongoing beefs.

These kids aren't killing each other over money and drugs, don't be fooled by that played out narrative.

RIP

The guy is 34 and not a teenage nor in his early twenties. I hope he didn't leave behind a single mother with kids. Some will fail and others succeed. The problem is multi-faceted, but those sheikhs who condemn the aspirational Somalis who bought homes in decent places on mortgages should shoulder responsibility because other non-Somali Muslims were given clearances by their sheikhs on the presumption of needs. They reinforced our mentality towards welfare junkies. We are spiritually guided by people like Dabacaser.

Most of you probably think this is some drug deal gone bad or some other gang violence. Maybe it is. But I will tell you this younger generation do not deal with simple disputes or arguments with their fists anymore. Two guys that were on good terms have a falling out and then they both start targeting each other, even if none of them were involved in gangs.

Combine this new gun toting culture with all that Henny these kids are drinking like water but without any ability in holding their liquor and this what you get. Not a bar fight or brawls to get out of their system as with most, but you end up with shootings and ongoing beefs.

These kids aren't killing each other over money and drugs, don't be fooled by that played out narrative.

The neefs always get the attention.

I walked by three youths talking one day during my visit to Toronto, all I heard from their conversation as I walked by was "If I see dat nigga Umma offing him".

I'm wondering in my mind, "Why would they off him?", "what did he do?", "It's a work week, shouldn't they be working or going to school?", "What did the other guy do for them to take such a risk?", "What will they get in return for offing him?"

It's mind blowing really.

You know why? Because they are not ciyaal mama. They know what it means to struggle. They weren't sheltered there whole lives and have their hoyoo to rely on. Their families are relying on them. I love FOBs because they are geesi, they don't fear rejection, they're confident, and they are go getters.

Recently there has been a rise of Somali immigrants over the last two years in Toronto. Some refer to them as "Gala Canada", I met one of them the other day and despite being here for only a year he already has applied to top Unis like UofT and Waterloo instead of the qashin ones like Ryerson and York like the Diasporan Somalis here run to and not only that he runs his own side business.

Look at that motivation, how many young Faaraxs do you see born and raised in the west that can run their own business while simultaneously attend University ?

I even attended a wedding of a Fob who came a less than a year ago who married a Canadian Somali girl born and raised here.
In contrast, you have these diasporan Faaraxs that chase after strippers, clubs, Girlfriends and every other bakhti under the sun.

It seems like the Fobs have barely been here for a year and they are already outperforming the ones born and raised here in the west.
Imagine what they can accomplish in a decade ?

Fobs are great people who struggled and went through hardships we could never have imagined. That is why I always get angry whenever these Doqons always talk shit about them while they have nothing to show for themselves.

Last edited:
Recently there has been a rise of Somali immigrants over the last two years in Toronto. Some refer to them as "Gala Canada", I met one of them the other day and despite being here for only a year he already has applied to top Unis like UofT and Waterloo instead of the qashin ones like Ryerson and York like the Diasporan Somalis here run to and not only that he runs his own side business.

Look at that motivation, how many young Faaraxs do you see born and raised in the west that can run their own business while simultaneously attend University ?

I even attended a wedding of a Fob who came a less than a year ago who married a Canadian Somali girl born and raised here. In contrast, you have these diasporan Faaraxs that chase after strippers, clubs, Girlfriends and every other qashin under the sun.

It seems like the Fobs have barely been here for a year and they are already outperforming the ones born and raised here in the west.
Imagine what they can accomplish in a decade ?

Fobs are great people who struggled and went through hardships we could never have imagined. That is why I always get angry whenever these dumb people always talk shit about them while they have nothing to show for themselves.

The community is hell bent on saving drug addicts.

For many thier only contribution in life is to destroy the Somali name and bring havoc to the community.

The neefs always get the attention.

I walked by three youths talking one day during my visit to Toronto, all I heard from their conversation as I walked by was "If I see dat nigga Umma offing him".

I'm wondering in my mind, "Why would they off him?", "what did he do?", "It's a work week, shouldn't they be working or going to school?", "What did the other guy do for them to take such a risk?", "What will they get in return for offing him?"

It's mind blowing really.

When was the last time you heard police arresting anyone in relation to any of these murders of this year or last? That's another problem. There's no deterrence. Many of them know full well the most that will come out of an investigation is a cp24 news bulletin along the lines of "suspect described as black, wearing dark clothes and was seen fleeing into car that was driving down X rd". The incredibly rare occurrences where they do get caught, what do they get? A plea deal from the crown to do 5 years and probation? After that stint, he's back looking for his next target.

There are a lot of good young guys behind the scenes like @Coulombs law @merka @Gucci mane, but the general mistrust issue you brought up is an important one. Nowadays, it's enough to become a target to be seen with someone who has nothing to do with the streets but because they know he's from a certain area, you become an "opp" just by association.

BANTU

+op MVLI
I'd rather my kids grow up in the hood and succeed (like I did) than move to the Suburbs and have cadaan worshipping children like Indians and Chinese :ayaanswag:

BANTU

+op MVLI
My friends never married out. :zhqjlmx:
funny-barack-michelle-obama-face.jpg

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What a fucking shithole.

They either produce khaasaaro men or s.

Never going to raise children in the west

True most shootings are over very trivial disputes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts