Somali man, 34, fatally shot in tdot

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nerds get assets.

Chasing Futo is a depreciating asset with negative returns the moment you go after it.

Your right walaal, but its tough being a nerd and growing up in the hood. No girls want the nerds and the Somali niggas are clowning you for being a "nerd ass nigga". The nerd is bound into falling into a bad lifestyle.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
The diaspora is dividing into haves and have-nots. This generation is breaking to two segments: Those who build thier life, and those who destroy others lives.

Young males are surrounded with opportunities but yet they chose to fight and kill each other over limited resources like; crackheads and serving pushers. They refuse to gain skills and access the opportunities around them and instead chose a harder life with higher risks and lower returns.

The same thing is happening in Somalia where people are killing each other over limited resources and refusing to build industries like oil and gas, mining and construction. This "Eat today, starve next week" mentality is something that haunts our mindset and follows us everywhere we go.

Focus on getting yourself out of the hood, stay away from neefs and gravitate towards building relationships with Somalis who want to grow and develop.

Whenever I meet Somali males that say words like "Yo, my nigga, fam, dem, ops, dey" I immediately compartmentalize these individuals and never speak to them again.

In 2017 your nacaas radar needs to be upgraded.
You couldn't have said it better.
giphy.gif

waraabe

Your superior
Causes of these problems are due to Somalis moving away from a traditional nuclear family. No discipline, no emphasis on education, no emphasis on community. When you look up to the worst communities for influence then you become a carbon copy of them. Think about it, all the successful communities are seen as uncool by your typical somali kid (jews, Indians, Orientals) while African americans are looked up to. This stems poor parenting, your biggest influence is your parents and their values, due to Somalis being refugees (meaning virtually no requirements are asked when they come) so we have parents who cant read or write let alone work and we expect their kids to turn out as productive members of society. Most Somali parents don't emphasis on education enough, they will take their kids to dugsi which is good of course but dugsi wont substitute for a wholesome education that gives you opportunities your poor Chinese, Indian neighbours will enjoy due to their hard work.

my advice to those 15, 16 year olds on this forum is being 'cool' now simply means bad future for you. Concentrate on education and family, work hard now and enjoy life later.

I wont comment on the lunatic left wing policies that exacerbate these issues.

sad but this is natural selection, lets hope the trash kill each other off

Last edited:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Young Somali men, with zero dhaqan and knowledge about their own history often assimilate to the AA culture.

Gangster Somalis try hard to assimilate to AA culture by dressing like them, using their slang words and trying to get into rap music. They also form gangs and emulate them in street crimes. This is mostly seen in Toronto but can be seen everywhere. Every day, week, month a Somali male is stabbed or shot dead. AUN to all these ciyaal suuq.

Your right walaal, but its tough being a nerd and growing up in the hood. No girls want the nerds and the Somali niggas are clowning you for being a "nerd ass nigga". The nerd is bound into falling into a bad lifestyle.

Do you know what the word "EXCUSE" translated to in Somali?

Cudur Dhaar: Give Disease:O27GWRK:

Gambar

VIP
The dhaqan xumo happens when you live in government housing and horrible neighborhoods for twenty years. Your kids have kids there. Those neighborhoods are scary and not safe, so these kids growing up there have to become tough to survive. Also, when you become used to it, you don't want to do better.

The struggle becomes the norm to you. I can't judge, alhamdulilah I've never lived in the hood or experienced it, but I can sympathise for those that do. It's sad but educated, well of Somalis have to give back and have to become the voices of our communities.

The Somali community can't just have sheikhs as our role models. Somalis are doing big things mashallah, like elected officials, but they must give back. They must help change the thinking of Somali parents.

Young Somali men, with zero dhaqan and knowledge about their own history often assimilate to the AA culture.

Gangster Somalis try hard to assimilate to AA culture by dressing like them, using their slang words and trying to get into rap music. They also form gangs and emulate them in street crimes. This is mostly seen in Toronto but can be seen everywhere. Every day, week, month a Somali male is stabbed or shot dead. AUN to all these ciyaal suuq.

It's the "Tuulo Mentality" these kids carve out blocks they don't own and kill each other over land that doesn't even belong to them.

At least in Somalia people own land in thier Tuulos.

The Tuulo mentality is genetically wired into Somalis and it's activation in public housing setting can create a destructive outcome.

One kid told me once "Yo fam this my block" I said no it's not, It belongs to a "Private real estate REIT listed on the TSX". Go buy shares into the company and you can own a piece of your Tuulo.

Gambar

VIP
I've noticed the young Somali males who graduated from Somalia and moved to Western countries are more civilized and educated than all those tupac wannabe.

I met a lot of Somalis who graduated and raised from Somalia and they are hardworking middle class folks.

Maybe we have to wait until The older generations die and the new adults takeover.

Hopefully
You know why? Because they are not ciyaal mama. They know what it means to struggle. They weren't sheltered there whole lives and have their hoyoo to rely on. Their families are relying on them. I love FOBs because they are geesi, they don't fear rejection, they're confident, and they are go getters.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Every Somali neighborhood in the hood has 2018 whips gleaming in the parking lots.

Even worse, you'll see people paying the average suburban rent to live in the hood

:faysalwtf:

Meanwhile their children are BET clones

I know bro, but tbh if the parents got their kids out of these hoods then the kid will prosper. But Somalis refuse to move from these trash hoods until some shit like this happens.

You cant blame the hoyos.

They chose to be around their friends and kin. You don't see hoyos shooting and maiming each other.

Hoyo's have limited opportunities and don't have the tools and resources to raise children in this new world. The real teachers are the children who refuse to live with excuses and chase their dreams; regardless if it means spending "8 hours of your day sleeping in the hood".

The kids who make it out will be the guiding light for those you "believe" this is life.

You cant blame the hoyos.

They chose to be around their friends and kin. You don't see hoyos shooting and maiming each other.

Hoyo's have limited opportunities and don't have the tools and resources to raise children in this new world. The real teachers are the children who refuse to live with excuses and chase their dreams; regardless if it means spending "8 hours of your day sleeping in the hood".

The kids who make it out will be the guiding light for those you "believe" this is life.

Its 50/50 blame between the kid and the parents.

50% of the blame to the kid for joining a gang and befriending the local neighbourhood xoolos.

50% of the blame to the parents for living in the hood for 20 plus years and not doing proper parenting. Putting the kid in the masjid or in dugsi isn't going to stop the kid from going out and "trapping out the bando". Those teenagers fathers are non-existent and are at Tim Hortons talking about siyaasad.

This is the true survival of the fittest, those that are going to be a burden on our community will kill each other off like this, while the real gems survive, this type of cleansing is also happening back home, it's a slow process that pays dividends decades later

I wouldn't waste a single penny into programs to safe such people because they are already predisposed to qashinimo, those very few that are not or with an ounce of potential will escape these realities by themselves.

I grew up in such a neighbourhood and as someone that had gone back years later to help out some old school friends, I can tell you it's an epic waste of time and money.

I began to understand why the British set up their class systems, you can lead the horse to the water but you cannot force it to drink, these people are cursed beyond redemption for all the things they have done, they lack very basic human empathy, even wild animals show more empathy towards each other.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Let them kill each other they're a lost cause the only one who can help them is themselves

By the way this isn't the parents fault even if he's a a good kid straight A student he can just as well live a life of crime

Everybody is responsible for their own actions if it gets you killed than so be it

This is the true survival of the fittest, those that are going to be a burden on our community will kill each other off like this, while the real gems survive, this type of cleansing is also happening back home, it's a slow process that pays dividends decades later

I wouldn't waste a single penny into programs to safe such people because they are already predisposed to qashinimo, those very few that are not or with an ounce of potential will escape these realities by themselves.

I grew up in such a neighbourhood and as someone that had gone back years later to help out some old school friends, I can tell you it's an epic waste of time and money.

I began to understand why the British set up their class systems, you can lead the horse to the water but you cannot force it to drink, these people are cursed beyond redemption for all the things they have done, they lack very basic human empathy, even wild animals show more empathy towards each other.

What's dishearting is the lack of trust that as been exported by the nacaas class of millenials.

The neefs are the greatest threat to the most precious commodity in the Somali community which is TRUST.

Noble Somalis get paranoid about meeting other noble Somalis, because of how neefs diminish trust in the community.

Personally, whenever I meet new Somalis I always give them the benefit of doubt because I'm always looking to expand my relationships with Somali nerds. The problem is that both of us are paranoid from each other. I'm scared you might harm my professional career or my life if I associate with you. It's sad but this is the case right now.

The next 5 years I believe will be the most interesting time because, Somali business content and forums are going to emerge where like minded people can share ideas and build wealth together while displaying the content globally. You will see YT channels emerge where Somalis are flipping houses and doing reconstruction, sharing information about investing, building portals to raise money on investment projects.

It's content like this that will gravitate the like minded and keep them sane. Because at this point everyone that is succeeding is hiding in a cave and not building relationships because of the lack of trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts