Somali man, 34, fatally shot in tdot

Status
Not open for further replies.
The diaspora is dividing into haves and have-nots. This generation is breaking to two segments: Those who build thier life, and those who destroy others lives.

Young males are surrounded with opportunities but yet they chose to fight and kill each other over limited resources like; crackheads and serving pushers. They refuse to gain skills and access the opportunities around them and instead chose a harder life with higher risks and lower returns.

The same thing is happening in Somalia where people are killing each other over limited resources and refusing to build industries like oil and gas, mining and construction. This "Eat today, starve next week" mentality is something that haunts our mindset and follows us everywhere we go.

Focus on getting yourself out of the hood, stay away from neefs and gravitate towards building relationships with Somalis who want to grow and develop.

Whenever I meet Somali males that say words like "Yo, my nigga, fam, dem, ops, dey" I immediately compartmentalize these individuals and never speak to them again.

In 2017 your nacaas radar needs to be upgraded.

Last edited:
The diaspora is dividing into haves and have-nots. This generation is breaking to two segments: Those who build thier life, and those who destroy others lives.

Young males are surrounded with opportunities but yet they chose to fight and kill each other over limited resources like; crackheads and serving pushers. They refuse to gain skills and access the opportunities around them and instead chose a harder life with higher risks and lower returns.

The same thing is happening in Somalia where people are killing each other over limited resources and refusing to build industries like oil and gas, mining and construction. This "Eat today, starve next week" mentality is something that haunts our mindset and follows us everywhere we go.

Focus on getting yourself out of the hood, stay away from neefs and gravitate towards building relationships with Somalis who want to grow and develop.

Whenever I meet Somalis males that say words like "Yo, my nigga, fam, dem, ops, dey" I immediately compartmentalize these individuals and never speak to them again.

giphy.gif

Whenever I meet Somalis males that say words like "Yo, my nigga, fam, dem, ops, dey" I immediately compartmentalize these individuals and never speak to them again.

I've noticed the young Somali males who graduated from Somalia and moved to Western countries are more civilized and educated than all those tupac wannabe.

I met a lot of Somalis who graduated and raised from Somalia and they are hardworking middle class folks.

Maybe we have to wait until The older generations die and the new adults takeover.

Hopefully

I've noticed the young Somali males who graduated from Somalia and moved to Western countries are more civilized and educated than all those tupac wannabe.

I met a lot of Somalis who graduated and raised from Somalia and they are hardworking middle class folks.

Maybe we have to wait until The older generations die and the new adults takeover.

Hopefully

Wait? Nobody is waiting for anyone.

When a camel has a broken leg you don't stop the herd from grazing and moving ahead.

:qri8gs7:

Make peanuts and end up behind bars or dead.

Always blows my mind.

The nerds and the do-gooders never get attention.

It's always the xoolos and the ones who have self-malfunctioned that get all the attention in the community.

There's a generation of young males who wake up every morning looking for creative ways to destroy their lives.

Last edited:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Believe it or not but Alberta is even worse than Toronto. Just last week a Somali kid was killed in Edmonton and weeks earlier another kid was killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending