Somali Malaysian girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
What's your IQ?:cosbyhmm: sounds low to me..

Gtfo with your inferior IQ:camby:
I have a degree in electrical engineering and work as a contractor.plus i don't find halimos attractive i have soft spots for Arab/white women.sound high to me

She looks full Malaysian. I don't know how people raise children who don't look anything like a Somali. She is beautiful though, mashallah.

I’d rather see Somalis mixing with beautiful high IQ people such as the Nordic race
Let's get this clear....women's that bring another man's seed to my father's land will be killed. Stay in the west! We only want pure Somalis back home. It's bad enough we can't deport the Bantus yet, but when it get into power. Somalia will be in a better position due to my nationalistic views and western education.

Half jarer kids are not Somali.lets not kid our selves we have enough niggars back home
Don't worry if encisioe a alt right Somali president in the future. At least i have a high iq so it won't f*ck up like siad barre, i will appoint you as @Alt-Right-Cushite as my vice president and will order the Bantus to be deported or killed, oromos too.

#WokeCushites

Why are you and others obsessed over the fact I fooled your asses?

YES I TROLLED YALL GET OVER IT.:mjlol: go suck yourself you nerd.

You didn't troll anyone but yourself.

The reason you pretended to be half Colombian and kept up the lie for months is because you are insecure about yourself. And judging by the pic you posted on the thread post a pic of yourself where you barely looked somali but more on the side of Madowweyn then i can see why you originally lied about yourself.:manny::manny::trumpsmirk:

You didn't troll anyone but yourself.

The reason you pretended to be half Colombian and kept up the lie for months is because you are insecure about yourself. And judging by the pic you posted on the thread post a pic of yourself where you barely looked somali but more on the side of Madowweyn then i can see why you originally lied about yourself.:manny::manny::trumpsmirk:
I barely looked somali? Can you go specsavers your eyesight has failed you tbh.

And none of you know me in real life to come to conclusions about insecurity. Habarta silkeeda uraysa usheeg.:dabcasar::siilaanyosmile:

Farm

VIP

Wow you guys are retarded, that’s an obvious troll account.

Begging for retweets ✅
Made its account in November, 2018 ✅
Profile pic and girl in pic in the tweet aren’t the same ✅

Doesn’t look even 1% Somali ✅

Still gets more than 400 likes....

Somalis really do have 68 IQ

:ohlord:

I barely looked somali? Can you go specsavers your eyesight has failed you tbh.

And none of you know me in real life to come to conclusions about insecurity. Habarta silkeeda uraysa usheeg.:dabcasar::siilaanyosmile:

Nope I thought you took a screenshot from somali Bantu tv, but no it was you in real life.
:russ::russ:

You're from the south so I suppose it shouldn't be surprising to see some Somalis with Bantu admixture. But considering your very anti Bantu it was a shock to find out you were one yourself.:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Nope I thought you took a screenshot from somali Bantu tv, but no it was you in real life.

You're from the south so I suppose it shouldn't be surprising to see some Somalis with Bantu admixture. But considering your very anti Bantu it was a shock to find out you were one yourself.:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
I'm not from the south so try again. :abuxyga:
Did whatever lies you said give you an ego boost? Hahaha.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Let's get this clear....women's that bring another man's seed to my father's land will be killed. Stay in the west! We only want pure Somalis back home. It's bad enough we can't deport the Bantus yet, but when it get into power. Somalia will be in a better position due to my nationalistic views and western education.
Western education isn’t enough to offset our genetic disposition towards low IQ. we need some white genes in Somalis DNA.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

waryaa the girl is only 17, no need to attack her looks and do this childish back and forth with her.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

She looks Somali and why don’t you post a pic of yourself so I can judge your somaliness, you doqon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts