Somali looking for acceptance from Carabta

Status
Not open for further replies.
What were YOU doing there?:ayaanswag:

:yacadiim:
I think you made that comment to make this thread.

or are you the malawax guy? hhhh

either way, you're under suspicion yourself.:fittytousand:

What were YOU doing there?:ayaanswag:

:yacadiim:
I think you made that comment to make this thread.

or are you the malawax guy? hhhh

either way, you're under suspicion yourself.:fittytousand:

:drakewtf::drakewtf:

I frequent reddit a lot but I don't need to make a thread begging for their acceptance.
Besides, I've lived in their countries long enough to learn dad ka xuun ma jiiro :pacspit:

Faux fucking outrage. The guy just asked a question. He asked a simple question. Nowhere did "he ask for acceptance":camby:
he/she keeps telling them somalis are arabic speaking people :pacspit:
IMG_4527.jpg

Really nigga? Did this trigger you? A hell of alot of Somalis speak Arabic. That's just the truth
IMG_4528.jpg

This guy is a straight up carbon copy of most of you who got outraged. Get some sense into yours heads.

Y'all are full on sjws with your triggering. None of you even read the question you just went ahead with the headline. When did this site get so weak smh :bell:

Faux fucking outrage. The guy just asked a question. He asked a simple question. Nowhere did "he ask for acceptance":camby:

View attachment 21845
Really nigga? Did this trigger you? A hell of alot of Somalis speak Arabic. That's just the truth
View attachment 21846
This guy is a straight up carbon copy of most of you who got outraged. Get some sense into yours heads.

Y'all are full on sjws with your triggering. None of you even read the question you just went ahead with the headline. When did this site get so weak smh :bell:

It triggers me because it's not just that question alone it's all the arab begging I've seen online in general the last couple of years.

View attachment 21845

calm down :drakelaugh: it's never that serious. The title of the thread is "What do arabs think about somalis?" if he/she was indifferent to their opinions they wouldn't have posted that :manny:
and it's usually pakis and somalis doing this, never other groups

calm down :drakelaugh: it's never that serious. The title of the thread is "What do arabs think about somalis?" if he/she was indifferent to their opinions they wouldn't have posted that :manny:
and it's usually pakis and somalis doing this, never other groups

You just want a cheap thread and I ain't giving it to ya :camby:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Don't think i've ever seen that many positive comments about Somalis in one thread, on an Arab subreddit no less :ehh:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Nacala this needs to end :faysalwtf:

They don't have us in their thoughts why are we constantly begging for acknowledgement?
I'm fucking triggered warya who the f*ck cares about these fickin bedouins. Nacala kutalo somalida Arabta futada kawasto looking for approval from their senpais 24/7. f*ck sake grow some balls and be proud to be Somali motherfucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending