Somali Lookalike: Jamaican+Scottish

Based

VIP
He doesn't look somali you xaarlimos see a dhagax dude with a somewhat slim nose and curly hair and you all go mad. I don't even want to know what the comment section looks like.

He doesn't look somali you xaarlimos see a dhagax dude with a somewhat slim nose and curly hair and you all go mad. I don't even want to know what the comment section looks like.
Yeah you’re just lying and don’t start with this xaarlim0 stuff :camby:

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
calm down bro, this isn’t real life. Don’t forget you’re supposed to be larping as a based sigma alpha male on here, no need to get worked up :whoa:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He looked somali at first glance, but then after a while it disappears.

giphy.gif

Calm down. He blatantly looks Somali.

Why do you sound hurt horta? Did your girl leave you for a madow? Bisinka!

Based

VIP
Calm down. He blatantly looks Somali.

Why do you sound hurt horta? Did your girl leave you for a madow? Bisinka!
His bone structure doesn't really look like an ordinary faarax's but I'll admit he somewhat has a Somali look to him now looking closely :hmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is PROOF we are half white. More scarily half Scottish, because he is SOMALI itself

Trending