Somali Logical Fallacy Mind

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom

Can you list how many Somali logical fallacies you see so we can prepare how to address this people mental processes ? what flaws have u seen in them that you find 'disturbing' and unconvincing. The more we can list, the more we know about them, study the causes, and remedy. We can't continue combating them, we need to cure them. Please let me know if you see 'any' logical fallacies in my ideas so I can review myself so I am not going down a loop of nothingness.

I've noticed the following symptoms in their argument which causes none of us to fully accept anything they propose or say because it's committing a logical fallacy.

Ad misericordiam is an argument based on a strong appeal to the emotions. Also known as argumentum ad misericordiam or appeal to pity or misery. When an appeal to sympathy or pity is highly exaggerated or irrelevant to the issue at hand, ad misericordiam is regarded as a logical fallacy

This is the good old argument they use of Islam is right because Allah is testing us with 'suffering' and 'misery' to streghthen their faith. They appeal to your emotion arguing since I am miserable, I must be right.

An argumentum ad populum (Latin for "argument to the people") is a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition must be true because many or most people believe it, often concisely encapsulated as: "If many believe so, it is so."

They use this the idea of 'landheere' since one clan is large what they say must be true. Since Islam has 2 billion followers, Islam is true. Their using the argument why do so many people believe if religion is bad. Well so many ppl believed the world was flat, doesn't make it true. Just cause you have large numbers doesn't mean u have the truth. In-fact contrary to popular belief the truth is usually with minority.

For example Paganism must be true in arabia because it was largest religion and had many followers and Mohamed must of been wrong cause he was a minority at the time. U see how they do not 'reason' their arguments against themselves and look stupid.

An abusive ad hominem fallacy is a direct attack on the person. For example, it occurs when the opponent's appearance is brought up in the discussion. ... A tu quoque fallacy is when the opponent points out how the arguer doesn't follow his or her own advice. It's also called an appeal to hypocrisy, for that reason.

I tend to see our diaspora mostly do this. They judge arguments based on the person appearance lol. This is properly due to their mind relating to 'pictures' not 'reading'. They hate 'paragraphs' also so I need to find out the 'reason' for this. I see it also in Somalia with 'shops' preferring seeing 'images' on the shop not 'words'. It's interesting because the ancient pharoahs did things in 'images' maybe we can teach them in 'images' if it helps them increase their brain-cells. Obviously 'words' waa 'dhibaysa' because it takes them time to process 'meaning' and 'test' it and maybe the brain power due to 'genes or diet' are not available.

I will list more as I go thru the list of logical fallacies, this is a great 'research' attempt if we Somalis just sat down and discussed our issues 'scientifically' and it would bring us so much closer as we start to laugh and said 'damn I was stupid' and we move on to great pastures of progress..

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is not exclusive to Somalis.

Sharmarke I know, but to implement a society of excellence, our schooling needs to list all the failed mental methods so our people are engineered with scientific brilliance and mind-sets. We need to start gathering all logical fallacies and say this is a waste of your time and present the evidence, maybe show them thru 'TV' and how it works as they prefer 'appearance and seeing things' and how it leads nowhere. I don't care how the teaching method is, we need to first identify how their brain is 'engineered' due to their environment, history, culture, and religion and many factors.

PS - I am not offending you but I prefer to speak to @PhySom as he knows more and focuses on productivity. The other reason is he is similar to PL who had an old kingdom and we were untouched by colonials and therefore can compare 'old world' and 'new world'. Colonials wiped out any memory of the urban past and therefore are stuck in colonial mind-set which is fine but he won't be able to think outside the box of 'Somalinimo' as that was the 'box' the colonials wanted to get you in by creating 'division'. By dividing people u can force them to 'unite' and then watch them 'kill' each other later like South Sudan has shown by uniting against 'north sudan' and then leading them towards a path of tribal warfare among themselves. This is all engineered outside.

To speak to a Mogadishu person is pointless as the history of kingdoms is forgotten and replaced. It's still strong in PL and our ISIMO teach us how the world operated and we can confirm it with our Omani allies and so forth and do comparative analysis.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom I know this going to sound 'cruel' but you will 'reason' it's highly probable. We need to start a 'rat race' of 'science' in Somalia, the thing the colonial feared the most was 'competition' in knowledge in Africa, he knew their so 'phobic' of each other, they would excel to much after seeing another 'tribe' has excelled. He has locked them in a world now of 'black lives matter' and 'mandela' types because it's easier to manage. This isn't how old culture and kingdoms operated and I am disgusted when I see it but these are colonial remnants, he did it all over Africa in urban areas and neglected the rural cause they were still 'strong to the old culture due to elders' who taught them how the world 'really' was and wouldn't buy into this new 'world' they knew was being 'engineered'.

It requires deep research as U know with knowledge, not one person can do it all, but one person can set 'vision' for his people to gather together in the millions and focus on productive path. In this path we are in now, it only serves the agenda of the colonial. What they fear is after u become to strong and compete among yourself, you might unite against him because he knows if you are so phobic of each other and will continue to excel to create and innovate due to 'fear and survival' reason which is what Charles Darwin taught. Fear and Survival brings out to much brilliance and they knew the comfort europe was in wouldn't be able to keep up.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Sharmake shark Your from Bosaso you been fuelled a new culture due to 91 which is not the old culture that is really working in PL.

I will be honest with u, Darod do not hate each other, it's all crap that we use to 'divide hawiye' who we know do not have a history, we want a darod always monitoring them because our ISIMO are connected at all times. They set up an image of competition in Somalia to confuse hawiye like colonial set up an image for them. Do not worry bro. Physom is SULTAN OF WARSANGELI, if he approves what I say it will have more 'worth' then my NABADOON waryaa. I tried to go thru my bah dir relatives but they have their own historical and present issues, and I am not prepared to waste time there as it's complex matter. I tried to check Dhulbahante 'garaads' and they are in political turmoil.

I checked Ogaden Sultans. U see the pattern, I want the historical clans to 'approve' of my politics so the islamist don't get them and send them to hell. We are all fighting to get access to movers n shakers in PL. Manahin dee sida hawiye, they have different story sxb, you can't force people to share same story when they have different histories. Even the Ugaas of Marehan is respected and I would speak to him. I just don't waste my time with our politicians cause we are fighting for different camps of idealogy like cilmaani, federalist, centralism, islamism. I ain't talking to no god damn politician sxb, it's waste of time when I can get the sultan to SAY SIT DOWN WARYAA

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom You can reject the theory i proposed but thru the scientific method and we can go back n forth to we agree on a theory or idea or vision. Then we can discuss testing methods, apparatus, equipments, samples, statistics, villages, something has to be proven so it becomes a fact. In Somali culture this is where we fail, we stick to opinion and theory but we never talk about how we can test it so we can confirm it, since the scientific method is missing in the culture itself, since it impacts all of them so it has be cultural not individual.

I can see it in my vision and thought experiment all these africans realizing they are to powerful now because each tribe was competing in knowledge because they feared another tribe, they will come to a consensus in the end when they see 'weaker cultures' and they begin 'scrambling' for colonies like the european age.

This is not black lives matter culture if it was I WOULD USE IT to get them to perform well in the sciences, they hate anyone and discriminate anyone who they perceieve as not beneficial and weak in their society, waqti kuma dhumiyan. Look at nigerians highest ppl learning the sciences in america today among africans, way fahmeen cayaartu, their coming back to conquer africa. We dont care in africa if your black, white, atheist, religious. We just want a benefit at all times and we will SNITCH, look at ghettos in america, same thing weeye, black lives matter and ilhan omar and her bidood culture anagu malihin. Some blacks are GOB like south sudanese ma y eelayan in lo taliyo cause of the wild desert culture some are maskin like bidood, midg0, urbanites these are the ones COLONIALS LOVE TO ENPOWER AND NOONE RESPECTS THEM ON THE CONTINENT CAUSE LOOK AT SOUTH AFRICA MANDELA, IT WAS MASHRUC, THEIR BACK TO THE OLD GAME.

I only speak to the truth to gob historical clans like sultan of warsangeli, islan of maxamud saleban, ugaaska sade, sultan of ogaden. They have history. Bidood, mig0 beyla joggo wa muse suldan kkkk they believe in black lives matter, iyo qayli sida ilhan omar waa mashruc maskin baan ahay wax ii si weeye, they are urban coastal waa iska caadi. Muse suldan has the same culture as the one who he lives with dee ama maxaa la hambayso midgo, Madow, iyo qurun kasta. We dont respect coastal nor the beeralay oo weligood la abidsan jirey iyo gumaysi. bah dubays wa nasab darod waxan wax la cuna garowe iyo nugaasha, lama cuno Madow iyo fuckin hindi iyo wax aanan hub haysan.

@PhySom Knows scientific method. Its ok in lay caayo illa laga helo method to test the theories an isku haysano, black c*nt white c*nt midg0 coastal hindi. Waaa caadi it encourages inu maskaxda fekero si uu helo qalabki lagu test garayn laha the IDEA OR OPINION. I am not sayiny caydaydu waa science lakin it encourages me to continue to test different ways of the idea but we know its a theory and we are stuck choosing which one is closest to the truth till its tested. The worst thing u can do is sit there and provide no alternative theory as your not even in the scientific method but just another website or another opinion in that world. Somalis dont go to prove their idea, they use the media sxb omgggggggggg shareholders ba leh hahaahah. I can buy shares in somali tvs and tell them brainwash them about puntland, its just my opinion lakin, its not science.

If i wanted to operate as somali i would ask donors just give me funds to buy shares in all somali tv and force reporters to DISCUSS BAH DUBAYS GEESINIMO, I WILL TELL THE WESTERN WORLD COME TO MY TUULO TO SELL BAH DUBAYS

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom You need to add your input or anyone from an established kingdom or respected grand ISIM. Their is no point me going back n forth with clans who are not the 'real power' and just like me at a Nabadoon level. The sultan of warsangeli is powerful if he buys into this, it will shake up Puntland. If I convince muse suldan, reer keenadiid, it's pointless their not 'King' and it's just time wasting unless it's of courses to 'study' them.

In my idea or theory, I suspect the colonials made a wrong decision but at the same time I can see the risk that was apparent in Africa. They enpowered the colonial areas, like urban capitals, peasant class, disenfranchised groups and believed they were quicker to adapt and be peaceful. This caused a problem in the continent where the 'established' and 'desert' type clans knew these were 'unarmed' people and therefore the 'elites' went not to the REAL STAKEHOLDER OF THE CONTINENT. They feared you may turn against them if empowered because the culture over in the desert which isn't unique just to somalis, but masai, samburu, south sudanese, nigerian northern nomads, malians, not just us but across the continent regardless of religion is hard to control, and hard to change.

Their moving constantly these people sxb, u can't administer him, he has his own elder to do that. Plus their not culture of 'sympathy' due to the environment especially if your 'armed' that's when things CHANGE for them. If your not armed then it's different story they are very merciful then cause they don't see an apparent threat. Their minds are 'threat' focused due to all these clans moving around being armed up to the teeth. Africa needs it's real stakeholders ruling the continent the desert clans and a simply re-engineering of the 'mind-set' not completely just a 'little' cause the mind-set is great for survival or else how the hell am I here talking in Australia if it's not. They survived their conditions to get us to this stage and we must honor that not 'eliminate' it, preserve their history is paramount

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom I think when Somalis are dismissed is when people realize u don't talk about your PAINS. Aideed left a 30 year legacy and no-one even 'studies' the man, this would've of caused scientific societies to establish branches dedicated to him, finding his agenda, motive, pressures, background life as a child, how he developed culturally like they do to Hitler. They would start gathering data from 91-2019 listing all their actions, funds locally, where their travelling, analyzing their society to see patterns like are they 'threat focused' meaning talking about other clans and statistically measuring how many HG are like this. Then calculating probabilities, presenting future predictions what HG will do in the next year and collecting that as 'evidence' to the world your model on HG is proven.

I think 'aideed' life will need a deep analysis on HG itself since he was born from there. Keenadiid era, the SYL era, the discrimination they may have faced due to Keenadiid if it's percieved or real. It's massive undertaking wallahi. But I would open up a General Aideed Library in my 'tuulo' and prepare bah dubays to teach them how some 'clans' can become like this if we repeat mistakes of the past and u can be left with 30 year legacy of nothingness and begging to world. SXB in science waxba lagama xishoodo, everything waa cilmi si loo diyaar garoobo meel kasto.

HG cud probably turn into business model knowing them like create aideed cult followers which they have like u see some NAZI BEING HITLER FOLLOWERS, even though their defeated and following a defeated idealogy. We can sell them to the world as the SOMALI NAZIS with small cult following of hawiyenimo inside Hawiye to the world community and prove it thru measurable tests.

Where-as my awoowe died a proud man and his legacy means I can be valued member of society, where-as HG can't which means they have no choice but to get the HITLER MODEL AND CREATE AIDEED MODEL AND HAWIYENIMO CULT FOLLOWERS. I LOVE MY AWOOWE, HE WAS GEESI, FOUGHT ARMED CLANS ONLY, NOT HAMARIS AND URBANITES AND DIED LEAVING US LAND AND SAID GET MOVING FOR POWER ADIGO DHAQANKA IYO DIYADA DHOWRAYO CAUSE WE HAVE NABADOON WHO BUILDS OUR DHAQAN PROFILE AS RELIABLE ARMED CLANS

Physom hitler was a coward like Aideed who genocided un-armed jews like Aideed did to darod in cities of galkayo, hamar, kismaayo. Hitler didnt last and win, HG is doomed, that legacy is for the cowards to follow sxb, look at israel now the power and darod is going to be the same.

The power in Somalia will be DAROD due to our trusted history and proofs. Hawiye sxb is done internationally, their just holding the nation back cause they know this deep down to get better deals. There is no way the world can accept a HG in anyway involved in Somalia government or military, cause they know you did hitler model and therefore u will do the same to white ppl in the future if empowered. Now all Somalis have to suffer if we dont get rid of them niyahow MILITARILY EVEN, LAKIN HADAD ISLA JOGTAN, YOUR ALL RISK NOW. WHICH MEANS NO DAWLAD. HG WA INU NOQDA SIDA NAZIS WITH NO ARMY AND PROPAGANDA AMA WALLAHI WE FINISHED AS SOMALIA, BETTER OF INDEPENDENCE

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom the foreigner hates anyone outside the system they created in the past in urban areas, schooling, cities, etc. So they defund rural areas who hold onto the past. Now if u take rural boy in Somalia and say war waxani wa wixi hubka aad ku samaysan lahayd weeye, ma rabta inaad barato? he will not only learn it but master it in a second? why? it's relevant to his cultural system. Where-as in urban setting they shift the subjects mind-sets to think alongside the colonial and hence their kind of dependent and there is no trace of history to revert too for them so they read colonial books which is one perspective and their side of events.

Local sources is another perspective which is negated away cause their not in 'books' but 'oral form' like 'poetry' or 'traditions' passed onto from father to son. The rural kid then can complexily realize this is in his interest and clan interest to 'study n succeed' or else he knows another 'clan' will do it and come back and have a 'nuke' on him. It's all about 'inticing them' early on and then setting up scientific system they need to follow.

If u add a bit of pressure meaning he sees 'other clans' are reaching further, he will stay up all night on equations and shit because he has VESTED INTEREST OF SURVIVAL. That's the only way sxb in these african societies especially rural desert people, I can't speak for farmers who are settled and could possibly be similar to other settled farmer culture and need a different 'approach' or similar to the other 'farming cultures'.

I will give u an example Physom, if I heard say another clan created a satellite for his region. I will rush to figure out how I can do it. This sparks a race based on science but out intentions isn't like 'city folks' to gain 'status' it's pure 'survival'. Now if u put thru 1000 of them thru scientific system, knowing clan culture, u will ensure they cooperate as clan to pass on knowledge on equations and hurry the shit up before that other clan INVENTS IT.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Untill @PhySom or any established ISIM like sultan, boqor, islan, ugaas who are above nabadoon level clans look at what I am saying and stop joining the rat race between nabadoon level clans and remember your history and status.

I want to create a Somalia that is balanced and even based on priorities and cultural elements. I don't think Somalis will accept a nation that is like South Korea, not the 'miyi boys' like us as we don't like to be hostage, nor do we accept a 'north korea' and starve. We need to develop a model to combine both strength in one nation and I think that's the best model unless u see holes in it. U send miyi clans who are pre-disposed to threat thinking to focus on security fields of the nation, inventions, academia. Where-as city clans you give them south korea model 'status, food, media, cars' you know those economical things, because they come from a culture of 'barwaqo' not a culture of 'survival'. So we need to convince them you can't become all of it, you need to cooperate where the scientific model or tests show where Somalis are best suited based on cultural history so they can leave lasting legacy for their children to continue to survive on their name and carry it further to greater heights.

I mean a 'miyi' boy can look back on all war tactics of the past in desert, study conventional wars, history, he is pre-disposed to this thinking and can succeed, why put a damn farmer man in there who isn't? they are culture of 'deception' the desert people, they know 'sirta' and all that and so do urbanites but urbanites do it for 'status' reason in urban setting, where-as the rural desert person has another motive for 'bravery' and 'honor' culture.

This system can't be managed by 'siyasi' who is prone to change agendas and needs insurance by the real deal leaders of the old world, the kings, sultans, ugaas, people who still have control over their clans like the past who have provable history as they will not jepordize that. Then we need a 'royalty' based govt, not this 'western based' urban intended government to empower urban areas and feed elites following the colonial model that failed and they waste their time repeating the same solutions so I can't see them interested in pure failed models.

Now we got a balanced nations all the inventions, army, intelligence, research facilities that are all 'security' focused must be 'manned' and 'controlled' by regions who are pre-disposed to this who also have a confirmed HISTORY locally that can be 'verified' and 'tested'. Lets give muse suldan, bosaso boys, hamar boys, kismayo boys all the south korea capitalist stuff which is what they REALLY ARE. It's always been like this and that's how we lived. Thats why Siyad defuned the NORTH I think and focused on urbanites to continue their culture while the north was most likely being prepared for north korea model where they focus on inventions of science that are security focused.

Let the doctors, peaceful subjects is good for urbanites sxb, the 'sensitive' one always in the hand of MIYI, they know how to survive and not going to f*ck up. Ensure the 'business' sector is strictly 'controlled' though as the enemy can 'penetrate' thru there and yes 'everyone is enemy' to each other, we wish we weren't but the realistic outlook is to think from threat and opportunity perspective not just opportunity and goodness, thats your DESIRES

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom You know why I personally 'target' you. I did an analysis on Somali clan and yours is probably the closest to 'gobanimo'. You got arms, sultan, least dead bodies, u operate well in the western world. U know not to bother with crime ama is-daba-marin like Somalis do as your clan is aware it always be another Somali who 'snitches' you out calling govt hotlines when they see your 'succesful' because they 'fear' for their clan niyahow in la caayo beri. So he must stop your success. They also rat all Somalis out politically, militarily, etc if their clan is in jepordy. Even the 'civilians' do it here in the western world but it's not disclosed assisting intelligence agencies on terrorists, they selectively choose clans they want to 'punish' and then they use that as 'CV' building for their clan when that nation comes to their country, he becomes a 'host' ama 'soo dhowayn' like Isaaq do. The Isaaq are notorious for this, I have examined them closely and it seems to work for them, I mean look at 'abaarso' now. They show their loyal to the colonial but the colonial is clue-less about the real factors and is only concerned for their survival.

I mean I wouldn't care for 'bidod iyo muse' in bayla haday is-gabtan in their Madow iyo muse suldan council. I have to focus on bah dubays lakin anigu dhinaca 'halasha' baan mara so my clan doesn't lose the little respect we built over the century with our nabadoon, armed clan, and now our urbanite clans setting up. Waxa nagu jiro 'ilali gobanimadu' because it's gob and gun culture over there in the north. I don't want my kids inheriting aideed model and isolated from the world because they killed civilians and performed the hitler model, they can never recover. My awoowe wasn't big shot like the SULTAN, BOQOR, UGAAS, ISLAN. So don't blame me I have to work from what I inherited, I can't speak for you guys, I can advice on internal issues in the nation and models only. My dad or awoowe was not a sharmarke or aden cade, if I had that profile, I would solve Somalia issue in 2 seconds ,as the base of trust is there and they know I wont f*ck it up, so that is why I focus on bah dubays, wixi aan badbadin karo ayaa ii daran and that's all I can as I have a say there plus GAROWE, Islan Isse said we have valuable role. So it doesnt mean I am tribal, I am just strategical and realistic not to try to be wadani when I haven't developed the profile

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom I noticed people from rural desert origin tend to think objectively, they don't join black lives matter and all those muse iyo bidod movements of ilhan omar, those are urbanite role to plead for mercy, we didn't inherit this culture, it's not what we are about. When we hear analysis of colonialist it's always done with mind-set of urban settler or farmer cause they were the elites who were empowered, that is their issue not ours.

We know there is two sides to a story gal dil iyo gartisa si. We know why they arranged africa like that and if we were in europe we would do the same. We know axsan ma jiro aduunka, you need to be 'ordered' not 'disordered'. We can only argue on how merciful we are to the subjects nothing else dadyowga HUBAYSAN, ileen there is no point proving yourself militarily when you have centuries of evidence from ahmed gurey islamic era down to colonial period. We dont need to prove ourselves in this area to anyone, we earned our title here, the question is where do we negiotate to create another strength that's it. This is the truth niyahow of desert african they want anything to help their survival plus they NEGIOTATE since negiotation is huge part of the culture with isimo. Urbanites are not the same their set up with one mind set and taught to follow it, where-as we question, analyse, compare against our old past, they cant do that

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@PhySom I noticed people from rural desert origin tend to think objectively, they don't join black lives matter and all those muse iyo bidod movements of ilhan omar, those are urbanite role to plead for mercy, we didn't inherit this culture, it's not what we are about. When we hear analysis of colonialist it's always done with mind-set of urban settler or farmer cause they were the elites who were empowered, that is their issue not ours.

We know there is two sides to a story gal dil iyo gartisa si. We know why they arranged africa like that and if we were in europe we would do the same. We know axsan ma jiro aduunka, you need to be 'ordered' not 'disordered'. We can only argue on how merciful we are to the subjects nothing else dadyowga HUBAYSAN, ileen there is no point proving yourself militarily when you have centuries of evidence from ahmed gurey islamic era down to colonial period. We dont need to prove ourselves in this area to anyone, we earned our title here, the question is where do we negiotate to create another strength that's it. This is the truth niyahow of desert african they want anything to help their survival plus they NEGIOTATE since negiotation is huge part of the culture with isimo. Urbanites are not the same their set up with one mind set and taught to follow it, where-as we question, analyse, compare against our old past, they cant do that
I agree sxb. Even IN Somaliya today, Urban population are xoolo. Its why NWO want to put everyone in cities as Nomads are hard to brainwash. Nomads retain independance and base themselves on reality, not fairy tales. This is a good analysis sxb. Do more of these but make your writing more spaced out and easier to read

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree sxb. Even IN Somaliya today, Urban population are xoolo. Its why NWO want to put everyone in cities as Nomads are hard to brainwash. Nomads retain independance and base themselves on reality, not fairy tales. This is a good analysis sxb. Do more of these but make your writing more spaced out and easier to read

Don't worry bro I am going thru every clan even majerten, no-one is safe from science. Everyone story must be told, u cant be alive and have no story, that makes no sense in the world. Thats why white ppl are forced to explain other ppl history because u fail to demonstrate yours

Trending