Somali logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting to a point where I'm done with doing somali people a favour or letting any of their bullshit slide

First scenario
Hooyo been bugging me for weeks to fix some ancient pc for our next door neighbors. I gave in and went over took the pc to my house soon as I opened it up the shit had a thick layer of dust like a fucking carpet. I had to take it apart outside because of all the dust long story short I fixed the shit for him it took me 3hr. Since he is a neighbour I didn't charge him I took it back and told him don't let the kids install random shit form the Internet or it will get fucked again. it's a month later and he is back expecting me to fix it again.

Second scenario
This afternoon I'm goin to the gym got my headphones in I'm jamming to some french Montana I got a smoothie in the cupholder. I'm driving along normally when a FOB mother fucker suddenly cuts across from his lane in to mine cuz he seen a parking spot on my side of the road. like I'm invisible forcing me to hit the brake like mad man causing the smoothie to pour I get out like WTF you doing sxb. This skinny ass nigga had the nerve to tell me to f*ck off while I'm standing there wearing gym gear and a vest with Oscar's boxing on it clearly. I felt like putting him on the floor and stomping on him mouth till he ain't got teeth left.

Do you see my avatar?

Hold up, I think you need a bigger picture of it.

864df17171.jpg

That's me right now reading over your thread and both of your scenarios, realizing that:

1) It can all be linked down to you and your choices.
2) Stuff like this shouldn't affect you at all.

If you think different, please tell us what you would have down to solve both of your scenarios and we'll analyse both of your solutions to see what rewards/advantages/pros you'd receive doing so versus the disadvantageous cons.

Bro KXNG, first, I would advise you to tell that neighbor to take the computer to a computer shop where he will be charged with $100 USD to start with. Keep in mind that he will never learn to take care of that computer until he is hit on purse. Second, courtesy is not something highly valued in our culture. In America, which the place that I drove my first, courtesy is big component of being a good driver. You let others go ahead of you the same way you receive that favor. That is the driving practiced here. Now to that skinny, he is just skinny, doing what we did backhome. Just let it go and move on. Just be thankful to Allah that he did not hit you when you were getting closer to that parking space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending