Somali LESBIANS have finally come out of hiding and are KISSING on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
They all sound the same.
:faysalwtf:

Relearning Somali what would be implying that I knew it in the first place.
:browtf:

Don't ask.
:damedamn:

The same? :dabcasar: Really? The Swedish is the foster child of a wild night out that Norwegian and Danish had :yacadiim:

Guuurl, I need your back story :mugshotman:

Not even a lick of Somali? You can speak a few words or at least understand basic curse words? :siilaanyosmile:

The same? :dabcasar: Really? The Swedish is the foster child of a wild night out that Norwegian and Danish had :yacadiim:

Guuurl, I need your back story :mugshotman:

Not even a lick of Somali? You can speak a few words or at least understand basic curse words? :siilaanyosmile:
:yacadiim:
As an outside observer. I conclude that all three languages sound the same to me.

I can understand it. I know some words here and there. But I'm nowhere near fluent.
:mjcry:

:yacadiim:
As an outside observer. I conclude that all three languages sound the same to me.

I can understand it. I know some words here and there. But I'm nowhere near fluent.
:mjcry:

You need an appointment with your doctor and Deensaar if you think that devil speak called Swedish is the same to Danish :cosbyhmm:

How was you treated in Somalia or you never went?:drakekidding:

You need an appointment with your doctor and Deensaar if you think that devil speak called Swedish is the same to Danish :cosbyhmm:

How was you treated in Somalia or you never went?:drakekidding:
:dead::dead:
No I've never been to Somalia. My parents have never been to Somalia either.

The closest I've been is at the Karmel mall the ayeeyos make fun of me and laugh at me.
:jcoleno:

Lakiin they make it up to me by giving me a nice discount.
:denzelnigga:

No I've never been to Somalia. My parents have never been to Somalia either.

The closest I've been is at the Karmel mall the ayeeyos make fun of me and laugh at me.
:jcoleno:

Lakiin they make it up to me by giving me a nice discount.
You're prime target for Dhaqancelis:ileycry:

If you're parents ever say you're going for a little vaccation, don't believe them :siilaanyosmile: I know how that ends and it is with a fat abdi:farole:

You're prime target for Dhaqancelis:ileycry:

If you're parents ever say you're going for a little vaccation, don't believe them :siilaanyosmile: I know how that ends and it is with a fat abdi:farole:
:mjlol:
I'm on a little vacation right now.

Lakiin I was smart enough to ask for a round trip ticket before I left. And we're not going to Somalia.

Plus I've never done anything dhaqan celis worthy.
:manny:

I'm on a little vacation right now.

Lakiin I was smart enough to ask for a round trip ticket before I left. And we're not going to Somalia.

Plus I've never done anything dhaqan celis worthy.
:manny:

So did my former friend think.

Now he is in the Turkish army serving. I use to tease him and now he is bombing terrorists :kanyehmm:

So did my former friend think.

Now he is in the Turkish army serving. I use to tease him and now he is bombing terrorists :kanyehmm:
I've heard all those horror stories too wallahi.

But I'm one step ahead of you.

If something pops off I brought cash for a return ticket.
IMG_0513.JPG

I'll never be caught slipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts