Somali lesbians aren't as numerous or as open as Somali gays

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only know of one Somali lesbian but I have met over 50 Somali gays.

Why aren't Somali lesbians as open or as numerous as Somali gays?

There is the argument that lesbians don't exist.

You misunderstood me here, I mean that there are not Somali lesbians expect the one you met because sex scandals are hard to hide especially in diaspore Somalis. Remember in Somali community Everybody is in everybody 's business. For example I knew also that one lesbian Somali girl, she lifts heavy weight and wears glass, & chubby!!!! Got it!!!!

VixR

Veritas
There is the argument that lesbians don't exist.

2:35

:deadosama::deadosama::deadosama:
He seems very phallocentric, the type of gay who's love for the d extends to the point of religiousity. It's to the other end of the spectrum of hetero men who say it out of their own phallocentricity & love for poon.

I don't know why this is even a discussion why would any one care about if a Somali boy or a girl sleeps with the same gender. Its no one's bloody business what people do under the sheets . If it's being puplically displayed then that's when i'm concerned . I don't want to know your sexual fetishism if you into lesbisnism or being gay I don't want to hear your coming out story.

There's a popular one in Norway, Amal Aden. Prominent Lesbian

But she's a practising Muslim so that doesn't count. I doubt she's really lesbian. She's just being used by Muslims to show that even the LGBTQQIP2SAA community loves Islam and so should you (you as in the white kufaar)

@AbdiJohnson Just like @VixR said, it's like any other taboo group like Atheists. Also, in a good number of Somali households - the family puts too much pressure on the females, where males don't have that pressure and can take more risks with their lives. Also, maybe these lesbians might have graduate with a degree that's not getting them a job in their filed compared to Somali gay males who might get a job in their field and can be open while maybe the lesbians are still living with their families.

@AbdiJohnson Just like @VixR said, it's like any other taboo group like Atheists. Also, in a good number of Somali households - the family puts too much pressure on the females, where males don't have that pressure and can take more risks with their lives. Also, maybe these lesbians might have graduate with a degree that's not getting them a job in their filed compared to Somali gay males who might get a job in their field and can be open while maybe the lesbians are still living with their families.

They can always run away from the family and live their lesbian lives

But she's a practising Muslim so that doesn't count. I doubt she's really lesbian. She's just being used by Muslims to show that even the LGBTQQIP2SAA community loves Islam and so should you (you as in the white kufaar)
Nah she's definitely "gay". Raised in foster care too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts