Somali leaders gather in Goobweyn for JL post-inaugural lunch

:banderas:Dblock is back.
Dont be deluded by these marehs and even more by these mareh shegato(im looking at you @Sheikh ) Beesha marehan is in reality behind their president Ahmad maxamad Islaan. farmajo came while ahmed was ruling and he'll leave while ahmed is ruling:ftw9nwa:
I find that hysterically poetic. Begs come and go but Daarood is here to stay. No amount of slithery h.u2 politics will change the fact.

Jubbaland is a mini-Somalia with all clans having representation, if Jubbaland can have peace, so can Somalia.

It's a battle zone used to wage a proxy war by Somalia's civil war factions and foreign enemies.

That's all it is.

Madoobe needs to stay for stability, every state needs a strong man in the beginning and then the others can take over.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
:banderas:Dblock is back.
Dont be deluded by these marehs and even more by these mareh shegato(im looking at you @Sheikh ) Beesha marehan is in reality behind their president Ahmad maxamad Islaan. farmajo came while ahmed was ruling and he'll leave while ahmed is ruling:ftw9nwa:
I find that hysterically poetic. Begs come and go but Daarood is here to stay. No amount of slithery h.u2 politics will change the fact.

@Libaaxseendheer I respect you since you are a chill person Mash'Allah. :yousmart:Beesha MX have no sheegatos sxb we are the most pure clean clan in the Horn alx. And truthfully speaking Beesha MX as the Ugaas know we are against that terrorist dhuxuleyste that came with Kenyans holding his hand. Farmaajo waa Amirki Darood he will make sure a great leader loyal to him leads Jubaland loyal to MX. A MX loyalist always :westbrookswag: Darood waa saax is here to stay as the leaders of Darood are MX. Dhuxuleyste is done lol for my native state Jubaland to move forward we need a honest President for my state In'sha'allah we shall get it from the help from Boqor Farmaajo

Trending