Somali law student at the Uni of Ottawa upset with the use of the N word by the Uni

I'm a uottawa student lol. The prof who said the word is some kind of slav/eastern european. It was said during a zoom class :holeup:. These gaajo slavs are racist asf wallahi :pacspit:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm a uottawa student lol. The prof who said the word is some kind of slav/eastern european. It was said during a zoom class :holeup:. These gaajo slavs are racist asf wallahi :pacspit:

He probably doesn’t get it. Has no idea the weight of that word.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
If you cant teach a class without using slurs hang it up. You will never see them calling a jew a k*ke

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I heard white professors where straight up saying the N word with hard R obviously they'd get in trouble for that tf did they expect

Like @Piccolo said, non english speaking cadaans especially eastern euros don’t understand the connotations of certain words and use them freely almost in a joking manner

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
How can she be offended at a word that was never used against her or her ancestors to even begin with?

I said it before and I’ll say it again if you ask a Halimo to choose between Jannah or slavery they’ll choose the latter. Halimos have this obsession to be a victim

Trending