Somali language

hal abuurnimo

wax badan ogoow saad wax badan u xaliso
I think there is no direct translation of hi or hello in somalia , but we do hve alternatives ,
e.g salamu alaikum /subax wanaagsan / seetahay / mala baryay/ iska waran / haye etc

Hey jama how you doing, in somali waryaa jaamac sidee tahay, so hey can be in somali waryaa or nayaa but if its an old man or women u can say eedo and adeer.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Hey jama how you doing, in somali waryaa jaamac sidee tahay, so hey can be in somali waryaa or nayaa but if its an old man or women u can say eedo and adeer.

warya and naaya as hello? protect yourself from the new somalis you meet opening like that lol, especially naaya kulaha.

warya and naaya as hello? protect yourself from the new somalis you meet opening like that lol, especially naaya kulaha.
Hello is hello in every languages but I'm from somaliland (burco) and we use nayaa or waryaa as hey, we don't have a problem with that.

Last edited:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Hello is hello in every languages but I'm from somaliland (burco) and we use nayaa or waryaa as hey, we don't have a problem with that.

im waqooyi too and sis idk what you are on lol. but then again, reer burco are different breed, heavy tongue is their natural tongue

Trending

Latest posts