Somali language challenged niggas get in here

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I see the pattern in your posts now, warya. Someone is itching to marry a homeland girl, eh? Just voice note her, abowe.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Gabarda hoorta anigu ama basaboorka guurse?

Haye, haye... waan ku fahmooya. You not the kinda guy who wants to sell himself like that, eh? Well, okay abowe. Listen up. Getting a woman in your life isn't complicated. Just click your heels into the ground, look her firmly in the eyes and say "Baby girl, I likes ya, I wants ya and you and me is going on a date, end of story. I pick you up at 7 this Jumca night." then collect the number and say salamu calaykum and be on your way. Hassle her no more than that until the fateful day.

This method is applicable even over the phone. Simply get her to do a video call with you. Guaranteed interesting results, wallahi.

I understand maxaa tiri
But what are the other 2 words

duca = blessings
qabe = has

Means you are blessed or have blessings. A term of endearment.

Haye, haye... waan ku fahmooya. You not the kinda guy who wants to sell himself like that, eh? Well, okay abowe. Listen up. Getting a woman in your life isn't complicated. Just click your heels into the ground, look her firmly in the eyes and say "Baby girl, I likes ya, I wants ya and you and me is going on a date, end of story. I pick you up at 7 this Jumca night." then collect the number and say salamu calaykum and be on your way. Hassle her no more than that until the fateful day.

This method is applicable even over the phone. Simply get her to do a video call with you. Guaranteed interesting results, wallahi.

duca = blessings
qabe = has

Means you are blessed or have blessings. A term of endearment.
Harif ba tahay sxb

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You can't call a southie naayaa tho, that's a suicide mission.

Is this really so different in the north? I had Waqooyi and Koonfur older girl cousins around as a kid and I remember both getting on my case whenever I said it as though I had cursed in English so I refrained from ever using it. Always found that funny as a kid. People use warya left and right but one naya and you have declared war.
:damn:

Trending

Latest posts