Somali ladies only: Would you pay the bills AND share your man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm not gay
Why you shocked they would talk shit about a girl unmarried
I have come across some older Somali females who say some unpleasant things about young females who aren't married yet lkn it's up to the female whether she wants to get married or not. You can't get married just cuz people are talking sh*t about you

I have come across some older Somali females who say some unpleasant things about young females who aren't married yet lkn it's up to the female whether she wants to get married or not. You can't get married just cuz people are talking sh*t about you
But I will In Sha Allah soooooooooo
Long live ceeb culture

If people are talking sh*t about you than that's between them and Allah. You just focus on yourself and when you meet your future spouse InshaAllah get married as soon as possible, you'll be safe from all sorts of sins InshaAllah
Ameen Looooool no one talking shit right now that's a fake ahead on my profile

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't like sharing, so no. I follow the golden rule, my money is my money and his money is my money. I'm not paying a damn thing sweetheart.

Polygamy is good. You have a companion you can spend time with. The sex will be better because your husband has variation, meaning, less chances of him getting bored. Happier husband = happier wives. The fact that your husband is the type of nigga who can have more than one wife will make him more attractive to you. :russ:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Jokes aside I’m not willing to share my husband. I’m surprised though, isn’t sharing your income part of marriage?

A_A

Hell to the canjeero no.
But it’s not the 1950s anymore, you can’t support an entire household alone. Most men aren’t millionaires you got to be realistic. My parents do this it isn’t a big deal. You gotta pitch in fam

But it’s not the 1950s anymore, you can’t support an entire household alone. Most men aren’t millionaires you got to be realistic. My parents do this it isn’t a big deal. You gotta pitch in fam

Sweetheart, you should have big aspirations. Try and marry a man that has enough money to pay for most bills , whilst you use your money to save up for a rainy day.

Tukraq

VIP
Sweetheart, you should have big aspirations. Try and marry a man that has enough money to pay for most bills , whilst you use your money to save up for a rainy day.
Some of you guys are delusional :drakelaugh:
This is 2019 everyone has a dual income household even the rich whites and Asians, madow men get payed for by there fat white wives or they hit the splits never to be seen again by there black baby mommas that are as delusional as you :russ:but I guess you’ll find your Prince Charming willing to pay for everything(even rich men wouldn’t want a lazy wife who doesn’t contribute):lolbron:

A_A

My own mother married my father when he was broke. It’s just not realistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts