Somali ladies held hostage in a house in London under the influence of sixir

Honestly it's terrifying that some men can't take a no for an answer and will resort to sihir, which is essentially taking away someone's free will. Never leave the house without wudhu, and always recite Quran and duca for protection.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
you can't tell me that somali 21 year old somali girl who left her whole life to be a 6th baby mama to a almost 40 year old Haitian weirdo in the woods is normal. I've seen people mention he does voodoo and shit and I think she's under sixir. She's not normal and refused the doctors to give her child necessary vitamins. what was her name, nagaad? something along that line

What else can we do apart from read adkhar against sixir?

Habibti, we live in the west, where anyone can do whatever they like. It seems like sixir is being used to explain your f*ck ups, dumb decisions and hide from accountability.

you can't tell me that somali 21 year old somali girl who left her whole life to be a 6th baby mama to a almost 40 year old Haitian weirdo in the woods is normal. I've seen people mention he does voodoo and shit and I think she's under sixir. She's not normal and refused the doctors to give her child necessary vitamins. what was her name, nagaad? something along that line

Let's pray for our sister, SubxaanAllah!!

What else can we do apart from read adkhar against sixir?

Habibti, we live in the west, where anyone can do whatever they like. It seems like sixir is being used to explain your f*ck ups, dumb decisions and hide from accountability.

That's what I said, read our adkaar, trust Allah and leave it there. The issue is, a lot of Muslims walk around unprotected and then they go out in this dangerous world, exposing themselves to all kinds of demonic entities.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Subxanallah let us all pray that such things never happen to our sisters. All of you out there stay safe, and read your adkaar and trust Allah!

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I heard a story during my stay in Somalia about a Madow man in Jowhar who would lure female victims with cosmetics and would ensare them in his spell he had a crocodile near the river named Camuudi that would swallow the woman whole after he had his way, terrifying indeed.

Sultanka Nabadda

War Shaydaanka Iska Naar πŸ”₯
I heard a story during my stay in Somalia about a Madow man in Jowhar who would lure female victims with cosmetics and would ensare them in his spell he had a crocodile near the river named Camuudi that would swallow the woman whole after he had his way, terrifying indeed.

heard too many of those stories
Super Troopers Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures
niggas too thirsty and willing to do whatever it takes

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Sixir is no joke,only Murtads say sixir doesn’t exist,it’s mentioned in the Quran for crying out loud

With all due respect whatever happens in nagads life is between her and her only. Just because she too is a somali female gives you no right to critise her life decisions, you're crying about grown 21 year old women going for an adult man but silent about numerous 13 year olds in Somalia being forced to be with a 35 year old men?

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Yeah Nagad, she’s from Ottawa. They live in a microcamper van in the woods. She doesn’t believe in modern medicine and worships Waaq.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yeah Nagad, she’s from Ottawa. They live in a microcamper van in the woods. She doesn’t believe in modern medicine and worships Waaq.
She’s pregnant again and she smokes weed while pregnant. I have a feeling she’ll regret all this eventually and turn back to the deen. She made a video apologizing to Muslims and somali women a few days ago.
:damsel:

Beware of west africans especially Nigerian they are known for their sixir and moroccon stay away from them. Don’t even be their friend wallhay

Trending

Latest posts