Somali-Kuwaiti YouTuber Abu Flah raises $11 million for refugees

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Who said this money was going to Somalia? He raised the money for Syria. He even built at 5mn mosque in Mozambique. This dude is clearly ashamed of his Somali background, never talks about it at all.

He doesn’t control where the money goes. The livestream was for UAE government charity drive to help refugees that will be freezing in winter conditions.

The one before was given to UNHCR which gave it to Syria.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Isn’t Mohamed Ramadan bigger?

Edit: just checked, no where near.

:hmm:

13.6 million:

23.9 million:

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
A bloody Somalian is the biggest YouTuber in the Middle East. That has to be some kinda L for MENAs.

:mjlol:
I’ve noticed the foreigners shine way more than the natives in the gulf, are they lazy from the oil money they inherit ? Foreigners do the most work there and live comfy I rarely hear of the natives accomplishing anything

@Basra @Based @Periplus

He talks extensively about why he tries to hide his nationality here. To keep it in a nutshell, he says he doesn't understand why people want to know (dumb reason imo), and that when people ask him in person he tells them freely. And that he is worried people will judge him differently if he reveals it publicly. And also he leverages the ambiguity to attract further viewership for his content.

starting at 25.

edit: i did not watch whole video, i saw a snippet of this interview in another short video and i skimmed till i found the part i was looking for to get full context.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't know what his ethnicity is but this young man is noble, anyone that donates to the less fortunate should be celebrated by everyone. Thank you mr Abu :)

Trending

Latest posts