Somali-Kuwaiti YouTuber Abu Flah raises $11 million for refugees

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not long after he raised over $1 million for Syrian refugees, he locks himself in a glass box for over 200 hours to raise $11 million for refugees.

NB: I’m not 100% sure he’s Somali but it’s generally assumed in the Arab world that he’s Somali by origin.

Lets pray when the money goes to Somalia-- it doesn't get used to building mansions and sex toys

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
No, everywhere where they use butter.

f542ccd69efa6b3691ef74833b74511f0ebee1af1ec2db7e191135e3388e8c05_1.jpg
Off-topic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Based

VIP
He doesn't look Somali tbh and I hope he never comes out as one. Somalis are the biggest leeches ever we'd ruin this guy's game.

@Shimbiris has a good point. Olive oil contains mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids, so it gets oxidised easily during high heat cooking. This negatively impacts the flavour of your food, giving a burnt taste.

Normal butter actually has the same issues (low smoke point). But clarified butter (e.g. ghee) is good for high heat cooking. It has a much higher smoke point, because its trigylecideres have saturated fatty acids.

So from a practical point, it makes sense to use clarified butter over olive oil during high heat cooking.

Not sure I believe the nutritional claims @Shimbiris made tho

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Not sure I believe the nutritional claims @Shimbiris made tho
What's not to believe? You practicing a food religion, my ninja? Just google "vitamins in butter":

And here is the stuff about saturated fat's importance:

Now please google "vitamins in olive oil". There's barely anything in it beyond Vitamin E as far as I know other than dubious claims about the benefits of polyphenols.

What's not to believe? You practicing a food religion, my ninja? Just google "vitamins in butter":

And here is the stuff about saturated fat's importance:

Now please google "vitamins in olive oil". There's barely anything in it beyond Vitamin E as far as I know other than dubious claims about the benefits of polyphenols.
Bro, vitamins are kinda overrated. You can easily get all your vitamins from fruits, veg, meat (fat-soluble ones), and other whole foods.

In the west, vast majority of people get their vitamins, except maybe vitamin D.

The biggest argument for olive oil over butter is this:

-Olive oil consists of mono and poly-unsaturated (as you know), and this has been shown to reduce LDL (bad cholesterol), and increase HDL (good cholesterol).

- Proper butter, with saturated fatty acids, increases your LDL, and therefore your chances of having circulatory issues in the long run.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Bro, vitamins are kinda overrated. You can easily get all your vitamins from fruits, veg, meat (fat-soluble ones), and other whole foods.
What are you talking about, walaal? Fruits and veg? You won't absorb much more than vitamin C, maybe E and few others. Vitamin D3, vitamin K2, vitamin B12, B6, real vitamin A (retinol) rather than betacarotene in plants which many people can't convert to real vitamin A, vitamin F... the list goes on and on and I'd be surprised if you think these aren't crucial.

As for all that garbage about saturated fat, LDL and heart disease it is just that; utter debunked garbage. Not a lick of truth in it. Just do basic googling.

What are you talking about, walaal? Fruits and veg? You won't absorb much more than vitamin C, maybe E and few others. Vitamin D3, vitamin K2, vitamin B12, B6, real vitamin A (retinol) rather than betacarotene in plants which many people can't convert to real vitamin A, vitamin F... the list goes on and on and you're on something if you think these aren't crucial.
You can get the fat-soluble vitamins from eating dairy, eggs, and meat.

I don't think there's a massive deficiency in those. Only vitamin D defiency is a significant issue.

Fruit and veggies are a good source of water soluble vitamins.

In the west, vitamin deficiency isn't prevalent.

In fact, the multivitamin industry is a scam. They put water and fat soluble in the same tablet,
which won't be bioavaiable. You're paying to piss vitamins, literally.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You can get the fat-soluble vitamins from eating dairy, eggs, and meat.

I don't think there's a massive deficiency in those. Only vitamin D defiency is a big issue.

Fruit and veggies are a good source of water soluble vitamins.

In the west, vitamin deficiency isn't prevalent.

In fact, the multivitamin industry is a scam. They put water and fat soluble in the same tablet,
which won't be bioavaiable. You're paying to piss vitamins, literally.
Saaxxiib, we are not discussing whether or not vitamins are important. We are discussing whether or not olive oil is nutritionally superior to butter and I'm sorry but anyone who think it is superior to butter in any remote way is delusional. And again, saturated fat is crucial for humans and not bad for us at all. Why the hell do you think it's so abundant in mother's milk? But keep eating plant oils and thinking you're consuming "heart healthy fats", rofl.

Lets pray when the money goes to Somalia-- it doesn't get used to building mansions and sex toys

Who said this money was going to Somalia? He raised the money for Syria. He even built at 5mn mosque in Mozambique. This dude is clearly ashamed of his Somali background, never talks about it at all.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who said this money was going to Somalia? He raised the money for Syria. He even built at 5mn mosque in Mozambique. This dude is clearly ashamed of his Somali background, never talks about it at all.

Really? He looks a Yemeni slash bantu tho

Trending

Latest posts