Somali kids in Djibouti celebrating EID SOMALI STYLE

When I become the president of Somaliweyn, I shall banned all toy guns. I was so sick and tired of preaching to every Somali parent I saw back home during Eid to NOT buy toy guns for their kids! Why why why? Now when a terrorist dude walks up to a kid and asks if they wanna join, these kids will have more of an incentive because they'll get to go pewpwewpew with the real thing! I shall replace guns with lego sets, rockets, train sets, toy trucks and shit to get the intellectual juices flowin in these kids heads.

When I become the president of Somaliweyn, I shall banned all toy guns. I was so sick and tired of preaching to every Somali parent I saw back home during Eid to NOT buy toy guns for their kids! Why why why? Now when a terrorist dude walks up to a kid and asks if they wanna join, these kids will have more of an incentive because they'll get to go pewpwewpew with the real thing! I shall replace guns with lego sets, rockets, train sets, toy trucks and shit to get the intellectual juices flowin in these kids heads.
Toy guns aren't a big deal. Only in chaotic Somalia are they. I highly doubt you'll become the president of something which will almost definitely never happen. Too much optimism isn't good. Be more realistic.

Toy guns aren't a big deal. Only in chaotic Somalia are they. I highly doubt you'll become the president of something which will almost definitely never happen. Too much optimism isn't good. Be more realistic.

Well unless Somalia becomes less...chaotic, one of the things I shall always advocate for is the banning of toy guns. And a lad can always dream, optimism is what made Farmaajo cheez-it, Bixi and Silaanyo become president. If Cheez-it can do it, I can do it too. :)

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
C0A28130-A865-4EAA-B441-A10CE222DF8F.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Is it true there's a literacy problem there due to the language being in French?
The ones who never went to school or dropped out of school at early ages such as my mother are illiterate but most students can read and write although it doesn't help if you can't understand the language. Students don't begin to speak good French until they reach high school and their performance level is poor. For instance, writing a proper essay with introduction, body, conclusion can be a task. Back in my days when there was no internet and smart phones, only the top 30% of students used to make it to high school.

Last edited:
Holy shit, take your tampon out sxb. Little boys are universally drawn to shit like guns/swords etc. Going by your logic we should be seeing cadaan teens in full plate armor jousting.
:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts