Somali kids in Djibouti being adopted by French families.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything

It seems like Djibouti are not against Christian foreigners from adopting Somali kids.

They have an office and court which issue paperwork that state that the child has been adopted and that the legal custody has been transferred to the family.

Why are White people obsessed in adopting African children?

:gucciwhat:

A warm bed and food you would complain you booty scratcher

White people are generally obsessed with dark complexioned people, it is strange, but very noticeable for those that are astute.

@Aliobaba

Why is it a “critical issue”? Do you mean they should promote them so more of them will be adopted by others who want to give them a better chance and brighter future in life? Or, do you really believe like @Basra they will be taken care of by an “Almighty” and if he would, why would he put these babies in harms way in that kind of a situation in the first place? How about the hundreds of thousands of children in Somalia who are struggling daily to survive? Did you guys help them? No, you’re waiting the Mighty guy to help them because you read in a book. Let others offer these orphaned kids what has been offered to you by your parents. They have no one else.
I'm not going to write a essay but Ethiopia banned foreigners adopting children. Mic drop!

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
They adopt kids from africa because pigskins think they are doing these kids a favour by raising them as opposed to them being raised by people from their own culture.

Most are liberals (who are closet racists) and use these kids for monetary gain or fulfill their fetishist dreams ( "what's it like having an african adopted child?")

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
White people are generally obsessed with dark complexioned people, it is strange, but very noticeable for those that are astute.
True
But africans are careless of human quality .
Millions of kids die in hunger every year
There are street kids in hargaisa , mogadishu and all parts of Somalia these kids are mostly orphans rotting away in dire conditions addicted to glue shunned by the community , strangely enough the only time I see western somalis worrying about them is whenever white gaal adopts these unfortunate children.
Why can't you guys open up an orphanage if you dislike the fact whites are doing the jobs your government supposed to do , I'm quite sure the ceyr money you have been stacking for decades is enough for charity and their daily necessities instead worrying about the French couple.

That child would of been another collisional casualy neglected by the public (ciyaal koolo/ darbi jiif/agoon) if he wasnt picked up from the adoption centre left homeless
Djibouti is also corrupt filled with crooked politicians that have little regards of their citizens they only worry about self enrichment which is common with African politicians.

This is everywhere in Africa

@Aliobaba

Ethiopia banned foreign adoption because of 1) Pride and 2) Economic development and argue that they can look after their children.

Ethiopian orphanages.

View attachment 79561

Somali orphans

View attachment 79562

mic kicked.

Listen brotha, africa needs to follow ethiopia federalism. That is the only way to have a functional goverment. Hence, we wouldn't have orphan centers that look like feed the children infomercials. We need to step up for real

True
But africans are careless of human quality .
Millions of kids die in hunger every year
There are street kids in hargaisa , mogadishu and all parts of Somalia these kids are mostly orphans rotting away in dire conditions addicted to glue shunned by the community , strangely enough the only time I see western somalis worrying about them is whenever white gaal adopts these unfortunate children.
Why can't you guys open up an orphanage if you dislike the fact whites are doing the jobs your government supposed to do , I'm quite sure the ceyr money you have been stacking for decades is enough for charity and their daily necessities instead worrying about the French couple.

That child would of been another collisional casualy neglected by the public (ciyaal koolo/ darbi jiif/agoon) if he wasnt picked up from the adoption centre left homeless
Djibouti is also corrupt filled with crooked politicians that have little regards of their citizens they only worry about self enrichment which is common with African politicians.

This is everywhere in Africa

If they truly wanted to help Africa, they would get their hands out of African affairs by not interfering with them in any way whatsoever. Instead we have the corrupt IMF/world bank etc lending money to so called "poor countries" and taking their pound of flesh. The old colonial borders and their framework also still remains in these countries.

The truth is that these people really don't care about Africans. They are just doing their bit to slowly destroy the continents culture and take its children in order to water them down and brainwash them to their way of thinking. Humans are easily programmable things, all it takes is repetition and trauma.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
If they truly wanted to help Africa, they would get their hands out of African affairs by not interfering with them in any way whatsoever. Instead we have the corrupt IMF/world bank etc lending money to so called "poor countries" and taking their pound of flesh. The old colonial borders and their framework also still remains in these countries.

The truth is that these people really don't care about Africans. They are just doing their bit to slowly destroy the continents culture and take its children in order to water them down and brainwash them to their way of thinking. Humans are easily programmable things, all it takes is repetition and trauma.

Most of African problems are a direct result of centuries of outsiders influences and imperialism and those impact are still in effect.
But you have to understand and acknowledge Africa is not the only continent plundered and raped for its people and resources .
Especially southeastern Asian countries had a similar fate , Today ASEAN states are successfully putting aside their differences and united by co-operative measures to strengthen their respective economies and developing their conditions despite their long lost struggles, the urge for perfection of human condition is what they work on , their efforts and resilience to improve their dire conditions is a slap on the face to western narratives as they always portray that continent as poverty stricken and basically third world.
There are corruptions and nepotism within the parliaments and ruling governments in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philipines , Singapore and Vietnam and more ASEAN states , however they are tackling these issues due to their geopolitical challenges and probably the same for all government elites around the world being the upper hand
insignificance is the only word I describe for politicians give promises and their failures to fulfil those commitments

ASEAN are developing but are dirt poor as Africa but are not morally corrupt as Africans
my point is they have plundered by the Spanish ,English, Dutch and many colonial parasites from Europe yet we don't see them complain like us or beg the whites or a refuge tirade to Europe
They move on and attempt to change their condition regardless if they fail

African leaders are to be blamed for their incompetence and negligence I strongly agree with you that the West had and always have ulterior motives and not slightly the best intentions when it comes to this part of continent
funding loans to low IQ politicians in Africa
By :
Debt trapping
IMF loans
I-INVEST-IN-SOMETHING-PAY-ME-BACK-TEN-FOLD
Corruption
Instability
Due to Strategic location

Our politicians being stooges regardless of nationalities

Whenever we have leaders that stood up to their shit
Gaddafi, Sankara or Mugabe and their respective nations either get fucking demonised ,assassinations or internal disintegration.

We are basically cursed with this but you have to improve your conditions instead of enrichment by elites if you want africans to care of themselves

I once met a Djiboutian brother who was adopted by a French family as a baby. He was brought up as an atheist and couldn't understand a word of Somali.

He told me about how he grew up in a white neighborhood with no Muslims. Then alxamdullilah he went to the States as part of a student exchange program. It was the first time he met Muslims and Somalis. Gradually he learnt more about his heritage, and religion until he became Muslim and changed his name to Idris.

He was lucky tho.

Crazy to think that the Djiboutian government allows this.

Trending

Latest posts