Somali kids in Djibouti being adopted by French families.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Extensive research and I finally found a conclusion. These areas do not convert babies into christianity but merely pick them from the streets. They are usually Oromo and Somalis born but the parents dies. Those children being Christian are from being taken by parents who ARE Christian.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
France beats a dreadful, orphaned existence in Djibouti. I'd rather die than live in a hot, poor hellhole like Djibouti.
Djibouti is cool if you have the money and its only hot on noonish so I'd rather go there in person than see it in the movies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I met a Dutch family with kids in a hotel In Tangier and one of them was an adopted full-bloodied Somali kid. The father told me that the mother had drugs and mental health problems and since he was born out of wedlock, the Somali father has never been in his life. Few days of monitoring their interactions, they seemed to be a close and caring family. Millions of children in Somalia who lack basic things in life like access to food, clean water, schools and health services are struggling to survive daily, focus in how you can help them. Or, let them be adopted.

Yeah it could be all good and dandy to u, but what happens to the soul of the child? His adopted parents will not introduce him to Islam. Which I am suspecting that's why u like this couple u have been "monitoring for days"

Extensive research and I finally found a conclusion. These areas do not convert babies into christianity but merely pick them from the streets. They are usually Oromo and Somalis born but the parents dies. Those children being Christian are from being taken by parents who ARE Christian.
The kid in the OP video was born Muslim. His name was Ilyas and he was renamed to Jules. I am 100% sure all the kids in the orphanage house are Muslims, I've never heard of a Somali Christian.

I met a Dutch family with kids in a hotel In Tangier and one of them was an adopted full-bloodied Somali kid. The father told me that the mother had drugs and mental health problems and since he was born out of wedlock, the Somali father has never been in his life. Few days of monitoring their interactions, they seemed to be a close and caring family. Millions of children in Somalia who lack basic things in life like access to food, clean water, schools and health services are struggling to survive daily, focus in how you can help them. Or, let them be adopted.
Adopting a kid from Africa is really expensive and you don't get stipends from the state. I doubt any abusive or poor person would adopt an African children.

Adopting a kid from Africa is really expensive and you don't get stipends from the state. I doubt any abusive or poor person would adopt an African children.

@Strasbourg

My plan is to adopt and you are right, it is very expensive to adopt from Africa. Moreover, each country has established partner countries where the paperwork of adoption is supposedly to be easy and streamlined. Though many Aussies now adopt Ethiopian kids, only South Africa is included in our partner countries.

As for (we) Somalis, we create a hellish environment for our children and when others want to adopt them, they invoke God and religion. Why didn't they remember God and religion for creating such a hellish environment for children? Hypocrites.

There aren't in Djibouti unless there from Orphanages. I've seen the Catholic church and it's full of expats from Congo and India. Orthodox is full of xabashi and Oromo. Protestant is full of Americans Dutch and Ethiopian etc. I haven't seen a Somali Gaal in my life there are none in the UK.

Hawiye/isaaq family, Roman Catholic and Lutheran respectively.

Last edited:
@Strasbourg

My plan is to adopt and you are right, it is very expensive to adopt from Africa. Moreover, each country has established partner countries where the paperwork of adoption is supposedly to be easy and streamlined. Though many Aussies now adopt Ethiopian kids, only South Africa is included in our partner countries.

As for (we) Somalis, we create a hellish environment for our children and when others want to adopt them, they invoke God and religion. Why didn't they remember God and religion for creating such a hellish environment for children? Hypocrites.
I would rather sponsor a kid in Africa than adopt one. You could also foster a Somali kid in your country who was taken away from his family.

Adopting a kid from Africa is for celebs lol.

But I agree with Lukaku and Basra, we should not be sending Muslim kids to Christian families.

Why are you ok with it?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I didn't think they would have an adoption centre ran by nuns.

Djibouti is a Muslim and they are sending their kids to Christian European families.
Djibouti is a deeply cucked country. They still speak French and have a massive church with a bishop and everything. As sickening as this is, it's not a surprise at all.

I would rather sponsor a kid in Africa than adopt one. You could also foster a Somali kid in your country who was taken away from his family.

Adopting a kid from Africa is for celebs lol.

But I agree with Lukaku and Basra, we should not be sending Muslim kids to Christian families.

Why are you ok with it?

@Strasbourg

Sxb, I've been sponsoring African kids since 2012. Anyone who can give a displaced child a better and brighter future should be considered to adopt them regardless of their race, religion, gender or sexuality. I had a chance to adopt Somali kids here in Australia, but due to difficult circumstances, it didn't eventuate. I might adopt from other countries.

How about changing our attitude in making more children homeless, desperate, destitute and future-less? Somalia has the highest child mortality rates and it is the worst place to be a child. If we are religious, how do we let that to happen?

Hunger, disease and violence: Is Somalia the worst place in the world to be a child?

TELEMMGLPICT000172301241_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-...ase-violence-somalia-worst-place-world-child/

Hungry Somali families face agonizing choice: which child to feed.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...zing-choice-which-child-to-feed-idUSKBN16E1OR

1.4 million Somali children may face death from starvation, UNICEF report says.

https://www.dailysabah.com/africa/2...face-death-from-starvation-unicef-report-says

Keo

VIP
I know a guy that was adopted by an English family. He used to own a Somali restaurant and an Internet cafe. He's in his 40s now and has Somali kids. He learnt to speak Somali as well. He also inherited property from the cadan family even though they had other cadan kids but they decided to give the property to him.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
It does not matter as long as they don't shove Christianity down his throat.

Remember, most cadaans are atheists/agnostic nowadays. They won't care if he stays Muslim.

Yoo

Eel eh?

It seems like Djibouti are not against Christian foreigners from adopting Somali kids.

They have an office and court which issue paperwork that state that the child has been adopted and that the legal custody has been transferred to the family.

Why are White people obsessed in adopting African children?

:gucciwhat:
Ffs this pisses me off

Yoo

Eel eh?
Spoiled skinny gaajo faraxs with receding chin iyo open mouth ,fat futo , sick calool iyo hamster cheeks like naago. that are here hating on poor children finally being offered a future kkkkkk you are sitting there 24/7 in your chair comfortable in a Western country but do not want other poor children to get a good future. I know a Somali kid myself that was adopted almdh great job now and career while most of you clean Jamaican futo and join gangs
adopted by?

This is sad. Film producer should create a documentary about this critical issue

@Aliobaba

Why is it a “critical issue”? Do you mean they should promote them so more of them will be adopted by others who want to give them a better chance and brighter future in life? Or, do you really believe like @Basra they will be taken care of by an “Almighty” and if he would, why would he put these babies in harms way in that kind of a situation in the first place? How about the hundreds of thousands of children in Somalia who are struggling daily to survive? Did you guys help them? No, you’re waiting the Mighty guy to help them because you read in a book. Let others offer these orphaned kids what has been offered to you by your parents. They have no one else.

Trending

Latest posts