Somali kids getting kidnapped in Kenya for ransom

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Videos have surfaced of torture

Videos have surfaced online showing victims being tortured, abused and barely alive. They are forced to send a video message to loved ones asking for huge sums of money and failure to do so results in the victims being not released.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Videos have surfaced of torture

Videos have surfaced online showing victims being tortured, abused and barely alive. They are forced to send a video message to loved ones asking for huge sums of money and failure to do so results in the victims being not released.
u sure the kids Somalis :wow1: but may Allah help em

Last edited:

World

VIP
If that was me I would negotiate with them and tell them I’m going to give them the money, and put a tracker in the bag or the pile of money. Then once my loved ones were rescued I would track them and send all the kidnappers to the akhirah. May god help these children.

Apollo

VIP
If that was me I would negotiate with them and tell them I’m going to give them the money, and put a tracker in the bag or the pile of money. Then once my loved ones were rescued I would track them and send them all to the akhirah. May god help these children.

Do Somalis have a history of stealing children from neighboring ethnic groups and then using them as second class relatives who do more chores, LOL.

Nomads in Europe and Asia were notorious for doing this.

World

VIP
Do Somalis have a history of stealing children from neighboring ethnic groups and then using them as second class relatives who do more chores, LOL.

Nomads in Europe and Asia were notorious for doing this.
Nah I’ve never heard of Somalis doing that. Somalis pre-colonialism who fought against Oromos would take their children/wives however they would raise the children as their own and adopt them as sheegato.

Trending