Somali Kid Kills Friend on "Accident"

Well if you dont know who lil durk is hes basically a mainstream rapper who grew up in the warzone city of Chicago aka chiraq specifically in a hood known as “Lamron” and fun fact he actually converted to the deen of islam many years ago but anyways may Allah guide him to the sirat al mustaqeem (the straight path) 🙏🏾

I suggest you watch this video it perfectly explains the rise and fall of the new era of gangsta rap
Shame he survived the Chicago chimp fest.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
This happened in Eagan, MN. I remember going to the funeral when I was kid as I’m a distant relative. It was the first funeral I went to in my life. I have a slightly funny story along with it.
i have a similar story, first funeral i went to was a somali kid who died cause his brother accidently offed him with a gun.

Moon-

Bipolar Express
Absolutely not Absolutely not, What is wrong with you?
Wdym I live in the uk no one has guns that’s how it should be imagine being legit scared bc someone might shoot up your school ,

if you need guns to hunt deer or whatever you want to do it should be done in area away from ppl then you have to hand in your gun when your coming in to society btw I think police also shouldn’t have guns only a small sector of police are allowed guns and its not common to see them

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Wdym I live in the uk no one has guns that’s how it should be imagine being legit scared bc someone might shoot up your school ,

if you need guns to hunt deer or whatever you want to do it should be done in area away from ppl then you have to hand in your gun when your coming in to society btw I think police also shouldn’t have guns only a small sector of police are allowed guns and its not common to see them
guns have been in circulation for centuries in the us and hundreds of people already have them, it is retarded to ban something so easily accessible since it only keeps away people legally owning guns from having them. you really think someone who's gonna rob a store will care about how illegal the gun is, probably not, but you know who will? the civilians who need it to defend themselves. Guns should have been banned a long time ago, but if they are already here then banning them serves no purpose except to screw over people who legally get their hands on one

Moon-

Bipolar Express
guns have been in circulation for centuries in the us and hundreds of people already have them, it is retarded to ban something so easily accessible since it only keeps away people legally owning guns from having them. you really think someone who's gonna rob a store will care about how illegal the gun is, probably not, but you know who will? the civilians who need it to defend themselves. Guns should have been banned a long time ago, but if they are already here then banning them serves no purpose except to screw over people who legally get their hands on one
Yeah but pretty sure if you buy a gun it has to be registered they just have to go through that to get all guns

Literally just collect all of the guns and then ban their sale and distribution afterwards?

Guns have been banned in Australia since 1996 and we haven't had a mass shooting since.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Literally just collect all of the guns and then ban their sale and distribution afterwards?

Guns have been banned in Australia since 1996 and we haven't had a mass shooting since.
people in america aren't letting the government take their guns, especially since fear of government tyranny and collapse is one of the main reasons why gun owners in the south have them. A lot of these pro gunners also argue that if every civilian is properly trained and owns a gun, it can act as a crime deterrent since criminals will think twice (I don't fully agree with this stance but it's an argument nonetheless). 'Since everyone has guns, why put myself at a disadvantage?' is a common sentiment. since pretty much half of the united states doesn't want a ban. I doubt the government will do anything, although gun laws should be much stricter. some gun laws are completely stupid i.e buying a silencer is harder to get than a semi automatic rifle

Also, you have to realize that america borders mexico where many illegal things such as drugs and guns can pass through the border. Australia doesn't border any countries with large gangs and crime (that i know of). while america borders central and south america which are practically warzones

Last edited:
people in america aren't letting the government take their guns, especially since fear of government tyranny and collapse is one of the main reasons why gun owners in the south have them. A lot of these pro gunners also argue that if every civilian is properly trained and owns a gun, it can act as a crime deterrent since criminals will think twice (I don't fully agree with this stance but it's an argument nonetheless). 'Since everyone has guns, why put myself at a disadvantage?' is a common sentiment. since pretty much half of the united states doesn't want a ban. I doubt the government will do anything, although gun laws should be much stricter. some gun laws are completely stupid i.e buying a silencer is harder to get than a semi automatic rifle

Also, you have to realize that america borders mexico where many illegal things such as drugs and guns can pass through the border. Australia doesn't border any countries with large gangs and crime (that i know of). while america borders central and south america which are practically warzones
Not gonna lie, I forgot to take all of that into account. Excuse my best Anglophone country privilege.
Day Of The Girl Feelin Myself GIF

Why did he fold??? He could've gotten away with it! Unless there was cameras or a witness which wasn't mentioned in the article, he could've gotten away with a suicide framing. Maybe he had too much honor to lie but still.

Trending