somali kid in arsenal academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nadia

As if hes Somali since when do somali parents throw there kids to football academies usually they throw them to quran school. Lets be real there will never be a Somali football player that will make it big.

As if hes Somali since when do somali parents throw there kids to football academies usually they throw them to quran school. Lets be real there will never be a Somali football player that will make it big.
There are many Somali families who take their children to football teams (including mine ).Only a select talented few can get into academies though . One Somali Brother could soon break through to the Cardiff City team . There are a few others floating around .There will be a Somali player that makes it big in the next ten years .a former coach of mine once confessed that he did not like taking chances of SomAli players because they were very skilful ,but not Strong , like other blacks .Since the FA has moved to a developing a more technical style of play , slim and skilful Somalis will get more chances . We just have to be patienct !

We have to shed the cultural mArxist narratives of "Somalis can't do anything " because they read Quran on Sunday's .you Somali haters and naysayers are worse than deadwood .all you do is criticise and perpetuate negative stereotypes .

N

nadia

There are many Somali families who take their children to football teams (including mine ).Only a select talented few can get into academies though . One Somali Brother could soon break through to the Cardiff City team . There are a few others floating around .There will be a Somali player that makes it big in the next ten years .a former coach of mine once confessed that he did not like taking chances of SomAli players because they were very skilful ,but not Strong , like other blacks .Since the FA has moved to a developing a more technical style of play , slim and skilful Somalis will get more chances . We just have to be patienct !

We have to shed the cultural mArxist narratives of "Somalis can't do anything " because they read Quran on Sunday's .you Somali haters and naysayers are worse than deadwood .all you do is criticise and perpetuate negative stereotypes .

I said it out of anger im just annoyed how there isnt one somali player that made his break the closest was mukhtar but now hes transfered to an unknown club in the netherlands so much for his "chelsea" career and also there was another somali player in cardiff called abdinoor but they quickly released him which seems to me like you said theyre lacking in the strong factor maybe its just the way somali males are built or maybe even discrimination can play a role as to why as you said coaches dont take mali players. Im just saying its been too long for not a single football player to emerge in Europe and weve been here far long than eritreans and albanians and guess who they have alex isak, xhaka, sadiku, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts