Somali Judge Abdulqawi Elected As ICJ President Again

Mashallah. Im curious how he was raised and who are his parents/grandparents. If they too were highly education.

His upbringing isnt the norm lol.

Apparently it's not him, it's the Lebanese judge that's president per the ICJ press release. Why so much fake news? Not you OP, but these "news" accounts. It's actually annoying. This is something that was so easy to verify. If they lie about this what else are they lying about.

Screenshot_20240206-142334_Samsung Internet.jpg

We should still be proud of his accomplishments. He was the VP of the ICJ from 2015-2018, and the President from 2018-2021. And as far as I know, he's still a sitting judge on the ICJ

It would be nice if any of the Somali web developers made a "Somali excellence" website were we got to highlight people like him. He's had a very impressive career that more Somalis should hear about, and maybe his story can inspire others to take a similar path. I wish the online Somali community did a better job to promote our success stories instead of our ceeb

We should still be proud of his accomplishments. He was the VP of the ICJ from 2015-2018, and the President from 2018-2021. And as far as I know, he's still a sitting judge on the ICJ

It would be nice if any of the Somali web developers made a "Somali excellence" website were we got to highlight people like him. He's had a very impressive career that more Somalis should hear about, and maybe his story can inspire others to take a similar path. I wish the online Somali community did a better job to promote our success stories instead of our ceeb
You see no one will think of something positive like that except for few the rest loves spreading ceeb buuq dagaal all the time it's so boring man you're recommendation is important even when you're debating someone about Somalis you just show him that websites and he will go quite because most of them think we are all useless Qaxootis who haven't achieved nothing

You see no one will think of something positive like that except for few the rest loves spreading ceeb buuq dagaal all the time it's so boring man you're recommendation is important even when you're debating someone about Somalis you just show him that websites and he will go quite because most of them think we are all useless Qaxootis who haven't achieved nothing
You're right bro, there are plenty of successful Somalis whose stories don't get recognized. It would be nice to have a website where we can share their stories to show what our people have accomplished. You could have a section that has the biographies of successful Somalis. It will tell their story and list all of their accomplishments. Then you could have a "news" section that reports on any new success stories like if a young Somali students wins an award

Trending