Somali jihadi twins want to return to the raaxo of Europe

These girls were radicalised by their older brother who had already went to Syria to fight for isis and died.

When they arrived they were immediately married off and popped out lots of babies some of the kids have died during the war

Sigh I feel bad for the parents

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
If I was their parent I'd figure out a way to get them to somalia and get them re-married off to their ina adeeros.They're only 22 and have like 8 siblings in the west, they can build a nice life for themselves back home.Theres no point bringing them to the west whereupon they are subject to being tried by the state and could face a life behind bars.
I’m kinda iffy about this, I don’t want them to come to Somalia as they may spread dangerous ideologies throughout Somalia. We’re already struggling with al shitbab, rn we don’t need another terrorist group and causing havocs in Somalia.

I’m kinda iffy about this, I don’t want them to come to Somalia as they may spread dangerous ideologies throughout Somalia. We’re already struggling with al shitbab, rn we don’t need another terrorist group and causing havocs in Somalia.
As long as they dont head to PL,aint my problem :gaasdrink::samwelcome:

Why would they go to shithole middle east to be a second wife to a hairy arab who will probably die instantly from a drone strike? Is Somalia that shit that they choose something like this over Somalia

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why would they go to shithole middle east to be a second wife to a hairy arab who will probably die instantly from a drone strike? Is Somalia that shit that they choose something like this over Somalia
Thank god they did, but it's really messed up that they flew halfway across the world from a 1st world country so they could destroy someone else's country.

They should be brought back to Europe to be hanged.

Trending