Somali jihadi twins want to return to the raaxo of Europe

17DA813F-A740-4F0C-8866-82118A93FCB2.jpeg

If I was their parent I'd figure out a way to get them to somalia and get them re-married off to their ina adeeros.They're only 22 and have like 8 siblings in the west, they can build a nice life for themselves back home.Theres no point bringing them to the west whereupon they are subject to being tried by the state and could face a life behind bars.

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
If I was their parent I'd figure out a way to get them to somalia and get them re-married off to their ina adeeros.They're only 22 and have like 8 siblings in the west, they can build a nice life for themselves back home.Theres no point bringing them to the west whereupon they are subject to be tried by the state and could face a life behind bars.
That's an ez life, you gonna get some crazy people following in their footsteps if they see that

That's an ez life, you gonna get some crazy people following in their footsteps if they see that
Nah not really, the whole isis and jihadi and isis craze was a fad that lasted from 2013-2015.Unfortunately a lot of easily impressionable youths fell into the trap of being lured by an idea of an islamic utopia whereby theres a functioning state and one Khalifa.Since then Isis has been demolished.I highly doubt there will be a resurgence of any islamist militant group in the Middle East with their level of influence anytime soon.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
These girls were radicalised by their older brother who had already went to Syria to fight for isis and died.

When they arrived they were immediately married off and popped out lots of babies some of the kids have died during the war

Trending