Somali / Japanese J-Pop Idol

I love how proud she is to claim her Somali side in most of her videos even though most people would have never guessed that she's mixed w/Somali!

Thinking about it though, she would look Somali if her skin tone was browner, she has the long features.

She's adorable.

:susp: :susp: 23k likes and growing. Somalians can’t contain themselves when they see mixed person

I know a half Congolese half Somali girl and she's so adorable.
I think there's something cool about those people who come from mixed backgrounds.

We Somali's are starting to mix quite more now.

Based

VIP
I know a half Congolese half Somali girl and she's so adorable.
I think there's something cool about those people who come from mixed backgrounds.

We Somali's are starting to mix quite more now.
Mix somalis have no place in Somalia. They can stay where they are and rep the calan but they are not welcome on Somali soil. Period

I love how proud she is to claim her Somali side in most of her videos even though most people would have never guessed that she's mixed w/Somali!

Thinking about it though, she would look Somali if her skin tone was browner, she has the long features.

She's adorable.

Either I'm losing my mind or you need to get your eyes checked walaal, there is nothing Somali or African about that girl:gucciwhat:

Either I'm losing my mind or you need to get your eyes checked walaal, there is nothing Somali or African about that girl:gucciwhat:

Her lips, her nose, and her hair in this video looks Somali. Her eyes are Japanese. All you have to do is give her the brown skin.

Halimo-san is the best looking in her group by far lmao

Fbc4-NWaAAA1zdl

Trending