Somali j4reer wilding

Based

VIP
These are the consequences of allowing low IQ’s gaining access to internet. They saw the george floyd protests now they can think they can replicate it because their cutthroat, gangster general was arrested. They don’t even know what they are protesting about, they probably see it as a distraction from their miserable lives.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
viva Madowweyne, the hawiye have been oppressing them, hope they get what they deserve

I am willing to donate my monthly salary to the Jar33rweyne liberation Army. It’s time they freed themselves from Hutu oppression.

This is before we kicked out the Hutu Madows who tricked us by saying we are Wadaads & Culumo don’t fight us
What cope :drakelaugh:I’m talking about the civilans he interviewed. There is a reason Shabaab base is jilib and jamaame. Middle Jubba 70% is D&M and jreer. Remaining is other Samaale and small number of cawliyahan

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What cope :drakelaugh:I’m talking about the civilans he interviewed. There is a reason Shabaab base is jilib and jamaame. Middle Jubba 90% is D&M and jreer. Remaining 10% is other Samaale.
Shaati dowlad ka gashataa, aniga ii dilee, beeralay ahay, xagaada kuu so socday, kan ku dagaalamay, waa arki doontiin

318bc6e0-3f58-11ee-84e2-dfda2bcceba6.jpg

Trending