Somali-Italians..

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Somalis don't have strong genes, it just that Italians and Westerners have recessed genes. Lmao.

This is an Italian-Somali singer, does she look Somali?

220px-Saba_Anglana.jpg

Somalis don't have strong genes, it just that Italians and Westerners have recessed genes. Lmao.
tbh southern Europeans have stronger genes than Somalis, Somali genes show when we mix with northern Europeans.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
This is an Italian-Somali singer, does she look Somali?

220px-Saba_Anglana.jpg

tbh southern Europeans have stronger genes than Somalis, Somali genes show when we mix with northern Europeans.

So I have northern European DNA?:siilaanyolaugh: WE WUZ VIKINGS:samwelcome::samwelcome:

If I was to walk in on them, I would think they're Eritreans/Mixed Eritreans. That was until I saw like 3 - 4 Somalis blatantly there.
However the drinking and smoking would throw me off and I'd assume they were Eritrean/ethiopians who happened to look extremely Somali (I'm talking about the 3/4 specific people in the vid).

Yes I know there are Somali men and women who drink, I'm not ignorant of that fact.

I saw 1 lady who looked like a lightskin Somali, and that's 2:29, however she too could defo pass off as a habesha.

Apollo

VIP
Some of them could be 25% Somali or 75% Somali. They likely aren't all exactly half Somali.

Maybe a few full Italian or full Somali visitors as well.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Some of them could be 25% Somali or 75% Somali. They likely aren't all exactly half Somali.

Maybe a few full Italian or full Somali visitors as well.

They all look somali but some look so italian! at @0:22, the woman and the girl. The woman looks italian but tanned. Nothing Somali to me!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I think that woman is half and the child is a quadroon.

Quatromali.

They are all old, so maybe their somaliness appears better with age..Maybe they are 50% italian. I have three cousins who are mixed with French and they are 100% caucasoids:siilaanyolaugh:
They get mistaken with North Africans:shookgabre:

They all look somali but some look so italian! at @0:22, the woman and the girl. The woman looks italian but tanned. Nothing Somali to me!

You could definitely tell that woman was a looker/worldie back in the day, she looks quite nice in that vid too.

:diddyass:iskuwalaaq milfs:kendrickcry::whew:

Last edited: