Somali IQ 68? Sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I saw in one study that Djibouti's and Eritrea's IQ is around 80 (new data).

Still low as hell. :chrisfreshhah:
That study probably took their results from a sample of 50 homeless khat addicts or something :bell:
There's an agenda with this shit but I can't lie and say it isn't funny in a dark, fucked up kind of way :mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
That study probably took their results from a sample of 50 homeless khat addicts or something :bell:
There's an agenda with this shit but I can't lie and say it isn't funny in a dark, fucked up kind of way :mjlol:

Third world countries never score much beyond 90. So 80 is not that bad actually for the economic level they are at.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I saw in one study that Djibouti's and Eritrea's IQ are around 80 (new data).

Still low as hell. :chrisfreshhah:

Not that bad all things considered. Better nutrition and health would surely boost that score somewhat.

Meanwhile Somalia sits at that fraudulent 68 score, which is being quoted by every single white supremacist on the Internet :kanyehmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeesto

VIP
I liked your comment then unliked it cuz i remembered you are gay
Gay? Nigga what??
tenor.gif
:what1:

When did i become gay, cuz last time i checked i was enjoying your sisters malab:yacadiim::hillarybiz::mybusiness:

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Majerteens and Isaaqs have the highest IQ in Somalia, they probably tested a few villages in xaardheere and used it to represent the entire country. I refuse to take the L, my people are simply not this stupid. Theoretically speaking it doesn't even make sense, a 68 IQ person would not even be able to drive a car.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Majerteens and Isaaqs have the highest IQ in Somalia, they probably tested a few villages in xaardheere and used it to represent the entire country. I refuse to take the L, my people are simply not this stupid. Theoretically speaking it doesn't even make sense, a 68 IQ person would not even be able to drive a car.
Majeerteen and Isaaq live homogeneously within the same geographic region. Koonfuur is a melting pot for Career, Hawiya, Darod, Dir, .5s, Raxanweyne.

Of course there will be conflict in such a diverse area

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
When I used to visit baadiye, wallahi I seen kids who couldn't count from 1 to 10 in af soomali. Even adults couldn't do basic addition and subtraction.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
IQ is ethnocentric to English speakers and those of a western culture and thus cannot be extrapolated to other cultures. That's why non-English speakers do worse. However this cannot be explained for the reason why the Chinese have high IQs. We must really be a dumb bunch of reer badiyos :ohhh::ohlord:

Apollo

VIP
IQ is ethnocentric to English speakers and those of a western culture and thus cannot be extrapolated to other cultures. That's why non-English speakers do worse. However this cannot be explained for the reason why the Chinese have high IQs. We must really be a dumb bunch of reer badiyos :ohhh::ohlord:

There are nonverbal, culture free IQ tests based on puzzles. Honestly they are not ethnocentric, the people getting low scores are in general stupid.

Also, PISA scores based on the education curricula of individual countries are closely correlated to IQ scores (countries like Finland, Korea etc at the top, and Latinos, Arabs at the bottom).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts