Somali Individual was surprised by his 23andMe result!

So this person claims to be Isaaq with paternal haplogroup T-L208. He posted his result on reddit and claims to be unaware of his recent mix. My Jamacatul somali DNA, As a person that has been cast off as an outlier among my people :yloezpe:, today there is new development. It seems more Somalis (excluding the minor clans) are doing the test and more results are showing somalis with middle eastern and central/south asian mix. Is it possible that, this is not a rare occurrence but one that is now becoming common, maybe a trade that happened and connected the community in the last 500 years? A good examples is the bajuni groups that live in the coastal areas in Kenya and Tanzania. I believe after 200 to 300 years after alot of inter mixing with the locals, bajunis will be assimlated to the local people. But still I think it will take at least 2 to 3 years to confirm and settle this matter.

Attachments

• cy6l43vpyq471.jpg
    cy6l43vpyq471.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 318

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
why does every somali get banaadir😕

It’s giving this:

why does every somali get banaadir😕

It’s giving this:

I think its because their is no data collected for people in the north. Some say that because majority of the people who are abroad always state that they came from banadir region, 23andMe simply does not enough data from all five regions.

Apollo

VIP
It is because Somalia was nearly a city-state around 1960-1990. That algorithm is crowd-sourced and goes by birthplace of parents and grandparents, lots of people typing Mogadishu even when they are not ancestrally from there. @x z @giire12

It is because Somalia was nearly a city-state around 1960-1990. That algorithm is crowd-sourced and goes by birthplace of parents and grandparents, lots of people typing Mogadishu even when they are not ancestrally from there. @x z @giire12

Thats sound explanation, makes sense why everyone gets matched to banaadir.

Trending