Somali in Minnesota messing with the cops

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
I would do the same if I was there :kanyeshrug:
fear nobody but god, what are they gonna do, protest their oppression from being called a fatass? :deadmanny:
How can you fear god while bullying one of God's creation ?? And how jobless can people get by telling other people what to do while they job ??? As a 5 years old child this dude ask why they have diffrent color of uniform ???
im out :damnmusic: :drakewtf: Cajiib

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
How can you fear god while bullying one of God's creation ?? And how jobless can people get by telling other people what to do while they job ??? As a 5 years old child this dude ask why they have diffrent color of uniform ???
im out :damnmusic: :drakewtf: Cajiib
These people are the same that spent murdering people and supporting murderers, he cannot ask just for the kick of it?
if they’rejobless they cannot say anything? Mfs let Minneapolis burn down including their police station while 100+ officers were protecting a murderers house :deadmanny:

I would do the same if I was there :kanyeshrug:
fear nobody but god, what are they gonna do, protest their oppression from being called a fatass? :deadmanny:
Throw tear gas at you? Shoot rubber bullets? Don't test the police, especially not Americab police. Don't know if you've seen the HG movies but I saw a TikTok that looked just like a scene out of that. Police were pushing and shoving, and beating people already in the ground badly.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
These people are the same that spent murdering people and supporting murderers, he cannot ask just for the kick of it?
if they’rejobless they cannot say anything? Mfs let Minneapolis burn down including their police station while 100+ officers were protecting a murderers house :deadmanny:

I know what some police officers have done but these af dheer guys are bullying them in there language ??? And the same guy will tomorrow cry over how they have beeen discriminated when police throw them into a forest or highway they never been in after getting release of arrest ??

Last edited:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I know what some police officers have done but these af dheer guys are bullying them in there language ??? And the same guy will
tomorrow cry over they have beeen discriminated when police throw them into a forest or highway that they never been in after get release of arrest ??
Throwing people over them speaking (a right in America) their mind is overreaction and you could literally get charged for that, it’s wrong, they cannot do nothing rightfully to them just speaking.

Trending

Latest posts