Somali Imams in Seattle refuse 2 perform Janaza ( funeral acts) upon a killed 20-year-old

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Air Jam.why did they avoided the kid?.. Did he had tattoos? ..was he open about his kufaarnimo like Abdijohn ?

S

Shamis

Was he an orphan? Where are the rest of his family? The authorities let non relatives and non professionals be responsible over a corpse?

f*ck Somali Imaams.

One of these days man, im going to catch these so called 'wadaads' in the street, grab their beard and set that shit on fire.

Somali shiekh "Wh- wh- wh- who are you?"

HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!? "Iblees "

@menace do you now understand why I hate religion?

menace

VIP
f*ck Somali Imaams.

One of these days man, im going to catch these so called 'wadaads' in the street, grab their beard and set that shit on fire.

Somali shiekh "Wh- wh- wh- who are you?"

HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!? "Iblees "

@menace do you now understand why I hate religion?

Aaakh-tuff ya ilma xaaraan!:angryman::hova:

menace

VIP
:browtf::browtf::browtf:
Was he an orphan? Where are the rest of his family? The authorities let non relatives and non professionals be responsible over a corpse?

They probably told them that they are the religious funeral team :kobeok:

Sultana

On Hiatus
This is beyond disgusting. And does the kid not have any relatives? Was he an only child? None of this story makes sense to me.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
I've never heard of a masjid refusing to bury a Muslim, only these Somali masjids in the States. Don't understand why these people are being xaasid, what the marxuum did is between them and Allah...

I keep reading about Somali Seattle masjids/imams doing this. At least here our imams aren't tripping and pray over most anyone brought to them.

menace

VIP
I keep reading about Somali Seattle masjids/imams doing this. At least here our imams aren't tripping and pray over most anyone brought to them.

There was a huge scandal here in my city few years back.

That's when I clearly realized that the Somali Imams who claim to be all pious abd holly are only that when there is no crises. Can you believe that after the imam refused to pray on this elderly man that the elderly man's qabiil came to question and grill the imam and this imam, under pressure, threw his friend under the bus.

Shit got so nasty that they weren't on YouTube to accuse one another.

That's when I recognized that people are imaam only to a certain length.

Here is him throwing his nigga under the bus by claiming that the nigga provided him info which led him to believe the deceased was an ex-Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts