Somali IG comedian praises Barre and clowns Somalis that disagree

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I have done some analysis.

Never heard of him , did had a peep on the individual.

Yes indeed it is sad to witness in today's time there are people still praising that someone , responsible for the
attrocities committed against Somalis , irrespective of their regions , North and South.
I'd hate to assume , I believe he could come from a family of Kacanist.
Which explains his stances of combativeness against critics.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you guys are on Insta, you probably heard of @Yoobie_

He is an Insta comedian that I find funny personally but I want you guys to check out his story.

Apparently he praised Barre and is clowning people in dms that are getting triggered.

Only stupid Marehaans praise the late man. May he rest in peace.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You can't really call them tribes because that seems to be a eurocentric euphemism for African ethnicities like Kikuyu vs Maasai vs Kalenjin etc. in Kenya those are typically described as tribes due to British legacy.

The clan madness in Somalis goes very deep to the point that some Somalis can become antagonistic to a related sub-clan that only split a handful of generations ago. That's why I think clan is more apt than tribe.
Exactly, just like how white people like to refer to African languages as “dialects” they also call ethnicities “tribes”. It’s a sort of way to play down african genealogy and especially not to mention the connotative idea of tribes being “barbaric” and “uncivilized” people running around with spears and masks.

Apollo

VIP
Exactly, just like how white people like to refer to African languages as “dialects” they also call ethnicities “tribes”. It’s a sort of way to play down african genealogy and especially not to mention the connotative idea of tribes being “barbaric” and “uncivilized” people running around with spears and masks.

When white people migrate to nonwhite countries they are often/almost always referred to as expats, when the inverse happens (POCs to a white country) the person is a refugee or an immigrant.

Lots of lowkey racism in the English language.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
When white people migrate to nonwhite countries they are often/almost always referred to as expats, when the inverse happens (POCs to a white country) the person is a refugee or an immigrant.

Lots of lowkey racism in the English language.

That is a big one too many people haven’t noticed.

The area it’s most apparent is the ME. Indians in the ME are reported as “Indian migrant workers” on BBC but their own are called “British expats”.

One thing about Barre. With time he looks better and better. It’s becoming clear he governed people who can’t be governed and did well for so long. Somalis had 30 years to prove him wrong and they failed

One thing about Barre. With time he looks better and better. It’s becoming clear he governed people who can’t be governed and did well for so long. Somalis had 30 years to prove him wrong and they failed
Somalis can only be ruled by men like him they need iron fist leaders to actually put them in check.

The somali peninsula is clearly in better shape than it was 30 years ago

How come whenever people mention siad barre they tend to brush all daroods in the paint not all daroods are the same
Because he was one of you and you guys still have nostalgic memories of his regime and let's not forget fighting for him under the banner of Daaroodiya in late 80s and 90s

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Because he was one of you and you guys still have nostalgic memories of his regime and let's not forget fighting for him under the banner of Daaroodiya in late 80s and 90s
It was not really like that bro. it was only OG dhulos and MX that fought for him and even later at the end OG fought against him. So if we gonna be honnest it was only mx and dhulos that were loyal to him to the end :mjdontkno:

Trending

Latest posts